Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-01-2004   #21
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I think they decided Chad may start and share part of the game with Carter....It will all depend on how he does in practice they said...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #22
twinjetfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
I think they decided Chad may start and share part of the game with Carter....It will all depend on how he does in practice they said...
I hope we don't do that again. Last year when he got back from his injury, Vinny Testaverde started the game played pretty damn well, then Chad came in and was a little shaky. We lost that game.
Old 12-01-2004   #23
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newly
Hey jets fan, welcome. is Pennington gonna play this week, or will we get to see Carter? I hope it is carter, as that greatly increases our chances.
I would have to disagree, We would be better off if Pennington starts. Remember 2002 against the steelers how we won cause of Maddox getting picked 3 times 2 of which were ran back by Glenn for TD's. That was Maddox's first game back after an injury. If Pennington comes back his shoulder most likely won't be 100%, that means less "zip" on the ball. And if Carter starts it would be his 4th start and he would feel more comfortable, plus he is more dangerous if he has to run the ball.
Old 12-02-2004   #24
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome jettwinfan. You are indeed welcome here. I think that it's a good sign when someone as young as you have such great insight as to the attitudes of some "not so courteous" fans. Yes, Jet fans are proud. But remeber, we Texans take our team and our women to heart.
Just for the record. Texans by 4.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read