Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-30-2004   #1
jags98
Veteran

Default Good Luck against the Jets

Good luck in your game against the Jets on Sunday. It looks like Chad Pennington will be playing. Anyways my prediction...
Texans: 27
Jets: 24

Update: Pennington told reporters that he will resume full practices with the first team this week. Pennington seems eager to get back on the field and feels ready to take on the Texans; he told The New York Times "I feel like I can play well."

Recommendation: Pennington seems very confident that he can return and help the team in the upcoming contest against the Texans. We will know more for certain on Wednesday when Coach Herman Edwards addresses the media. Even if Pennington starts in Week 13, it might be best to bench him and see how he fares against the Texans before plugging him into your starting lineup.

BTW Go Jags!!!!
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #2
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Jags98. Y'all have your own hands full this Sunday. Squealers, ugh.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the positive thoughts, jags!

I'm more worried about the weather than Pennington. We've seen injured QB's try to comeback with decent results for us. The snow, on the other hand...we're sending Texas boys up there! It just got "chili" on us today!

Yeah, I'd hate to be facing the Steelers, too! eek: Good luck with that!
Old 11-30-2004   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Pennington probably wants to get back in against us because we frankly haven't been much of a threat to the QB. I hope the Texans come in and make a point of getting to him early. Pop him a few times and see if he's really ready to come back or not.
Old 12-01-2004   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Pennington probably wants to get back in against us because we frankly haven't been much of a threat to the QB. I hope the Texans come in and make a point of getting to him early. Pop him a few times and see if he's really ready to come back or not.
Peek can do it! That boy stays FIRED up! I just hope Capers realizes that and keeps him in.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #6
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
I'm more worried about the weather than Pennington.
Why?? The weather should be in the mid 50's and sunny. The weather can't throw touchdowns on you. I more worried about Pennington.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool, thanks for the weather update, texanfan2002114. For some reason I thought snow conditions were expected this weekend. (Hey, I've only got basic basic cable and no Weather Channel, so what do I know!? )

In that case, I revise my pov and have greater concerns about Pennington making his comeback!

I mean, it can go both ways. He could come back rusty and our D brings it to him, or he could come back with something to prove and feeling energized.
Old 12-01-2004   #8
redlion
Rookie

Talking

Thanks jags98. It always amuses me to see a division rival talk friendly. Either way good luck with the Steelers, I still hate that team ever since the love ya blue era. Specially since my wife's uncle is a huge fan and always talking trash.
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read