Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-29-2004   #1
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The best . . and worst NFL uniforms

Other than the Texans uniforms,

For the best looking, I pick the

Jacksonville Jaguars

The worst looking is

Cinncinati Bengals
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I honestly think the Texans unis are the best in the NFL... but besides them...

Best is the St. Louis Rams. McNair wanted that color scheme for our franchise before the Rams darkened their original Royal blue and yellow.

Worst are the Cleveland Browns... I don't even need to explain.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #3
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Best: Da Raiders

Worst: Seahawks and Bengals
Old 11-29-2004   #4
dan7
Veteran

Best: Chiefs

Worst: Bengals
Old 11-29-2004   #5
AndreJ
All Pro

Aside from the battle red i dont like the texans uniforms, I think the worst are Bengals and I like Miami's
Old 11-29-2004   #6
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

The Bengals' are the worst.

The Bucs' are the best re-design ever.

I don't have a best overall. I like the Texans' - I'm just glad our team doesn't look absurd.
Old 11-30-2004   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

BEST- CHARGERS POWDER BLUE

WORST- BENGALS
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2004   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Best- Saints

Worse- Bengals
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

The results have been interesting so far.

It's all over the map as far as 'best' looking uniforms go. But it's practically unanimous with the 'worst'. Makes you wonder if the folks in Cincinnati think the same way.
Old 11-30-2004   #10
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

I always liked the Jets

as for the worst, has to be the new Bengals.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #11
Marcus
Hall of Fame

I stumbled onto something quite funny over at houstonprofootball.com. It's called Fashion Police that was written by Dave Sabo back in 2000 before the design of the Texans' uniforms were completed. It's a hoot reading it now. His opinions about other NFL teams uniforms were spot on.
Old 11-30-2004   #12
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Best: Chiefs, Cardinals, Cowboys

Worst: Titans, Bengals

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #13
dmt217
Veteran

Worst: Bengals, Seahawks, Falcons
Best: Chargers, Bucs, Bears
dmt217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Best IMO: Packers and Bears. Classic I think.

Worst: Cleveland in those Orange things they were wearing when we played them last year. That mess should be banned lifetime.
Old 11-30-2004   #15
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I actually liked the Bengals before they redid them. They look horrible now.

Best - Rams, Raiders, Vikings

Worst - Bear's Alternate (Thanksgiving Day), Bengals, Seahawks (I liked their old ones better)
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #16
Dunta_Fan_23
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Dunta_Fan_23 Send a message via Yahoo to Dunta_Fan_23

Best : Jags

Worst : Bengals
Old 11-30-2004   #17
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

best: texans red

worst: bengals or titans powder blue
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #18
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Best- Texans
Worst- Jaguars
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #19
MarleyFan
Veteran

Best-Raiders
Worst-49ers
MarleyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Best - Cowboys
Worst - Bengals
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read