Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

'08 Opener Katy vs the Beast from the East.

threetoedpete

Hall of Fame
The Katy Sun, a houston comunity Newspaper, is reporting Katy and North Shore are signing a home & home. The first game will be at Rhodes or Galena Park on August the 30th.

Page one below the fold. Vol. 15/#6.

I stand to be corrected...I believe Katy has eliminted North Shore twice from the play offs in the early ninties. It is NOT the first time they've met.

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1574&nav_sec =69999&nr=1&nostat=1

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid823433113/bctid1776541514

For the first time since 1981, Katy Starts the season with a goose egg in the win column and at the bottom of the district standings. With three new schools in the fold now, it was just a matter of time that the expansion of the district would catch up with the Katy football program. All of the other Katy schools sit at 2-0. A lot of IOU's been built up for Katy Proper over the last twenty years. We'll see if the chickens finally come back home to roost for Katy Proper this season. We'll see if the Katy can with stand the tsumani coming or will they fold ? Stay tuned HS football fans. Nothing wrong with Gary Joseph....my book, the boosters are so arrogant at Katy they'll run the guy. That won't solve any problem, just exasperate it.

Oops, now 0-2. It appears that The Woodlands (winning 47-0) will be a force this year. LaMarque and Eisenhower are also 02.

Well once again it looks like Katy HS is the only one left standing from the area.... But that is no surprise, they are who we thought they are..!!!

Congrats to Katy for their ourstanding year, and my best wishes is to take it to State and bring home the trophy.

Next week will be back to back for Katy !!! So much for all of the other so called POWERHOUSE teams up North...so sad, and for all you other Katy teams, good year for most of you !! Your time will come soon enough !!

Oops, now 0-2. It appears that The Woodlands (winning 47-0) will be a force this year. LaMarque and Eisenhower are also 02.

My deepest apologies Katy Tigers. I had the grave dug for sure. Back to Back after starting out 0-2.

Never underestimate the power of the Katy crimson tide.

In terms of talent not the best ever Katy team. In terms of "team", never been any Katy team better, ever.

congrats guys.

Mark down Wiley as another victim of the wrap around draw. They're still looking for it.

I have been away for a long time. Can you tell me it's North Shore - Galena Park or just North Shore? Is it fighting yellow jackets?

If someone knows about this. Please let me know.

North Shore HS is the Mustangs and Galena Park HS is the Yellow Jackets. Those are the two high schools in Galena Park ISD. I don't know why North Shore is often listed as North Shore - Galena Park.

North Shore HS is the Mustangs and Galena Park HS is the Yellow Jackets. Those are the two high schools in Galena Park ISD. I don't know why North Shore is often listed as North Shore - Galena Park.

Thank you for your info. I thought they merged. I guess not. Again, thanks.

They add district name to some schools, I don't know why.

I went to North Shore for a half a semester and played my sopmore year for them...

I got some really good coaching from them...

And I really don't care for Katy....bleh...

Back