Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-08-2008   #1
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover
Default Kevin Hart

Feel sorry for this guy..

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...asp?CID=771601

How did he think he could keep this story up? He did well for a couple of days.
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Hart

I dont feel sorry for him at all.

He straight up lied to hundreds of people in his hometown about something that he had a 0% chance of hiding.

Who is stupid enough to try to get away with that?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

Sad!!!!
Old 02-08-2008   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I dont feel sorry for him at all.

He straight up lied to hundreds of people in his hometown about something that he had a 0% chance of hiding.

He lied? Very presumptious of you to say that. He and his family were douped by a middle man.

He and his family are or I should say were very nieve about the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2008   #5
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
He lied? Very presumptious of you to say that. He and his family were douped by a middle man.

No, he did lie. He said that he made the whole thing up and that there was never a middle man
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

He said there was a middle man initially when he was exposed, but he later admitted to having no middle man and making the entire thing up. I laughed at the kid. This was a stupid move on his part. As someone who came from a smaller school, I'm aware of how hard it is to get a DI scholarship offer, but I recieved a few offers before tearing my MCL and ACL. It's tough being from a smaller school trying to make it at the DI level, but this was stupid to even think could work. I'm glad this whole ordeal was blown up to this level. It really makes me want to punch this kid square on the nose.
Old 02-08-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Well shit I did not hear about the middleman being made up. I change my vote then total moron and his parents went along with it, jeez.
Sponsored links
Old 02-08-2008   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No. Actually he did lie about the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2008   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I can understand wanting it soooo bad that he was willing to lie and make something like this up, to gain cred at his HS.

But seriously...didn't the kid think that at some point...when/if he got to Cal and strolled up to the admin/financial aid office to pick up his "scholarship" that somebody just might pick up on the fact that he didn't have one?

I mean...

"A" for effort...
But "F" for STOOOPID!
I get this too.

He is the best football player to ever come out of that school & he wanted to get a D-1A scholarship to validate that.

But what I've also heard is that he had JUCO offers on the table but they arent interested anymore because of this stunt that he pulled.
Old 02-08-2008   #10
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i kinda feel for him. Its tough wanting something so bad, and then having it pulled.....I had a couple of D1 offers in baseball and tennis, and then my knee got the shit exploded out of it, and those offers disappeared. Sucks. However, if i had manifested the offers out of my own head, no sympathy. He had to know he would get caught.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #11
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post

He's going to have to live with the embarrassment for a long time, thats why I feel sorry for him.
It's not like he committed the crime of the century so I'm sure the people he lied to will get over it soon enough.
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #12
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I think its funny!

He'll probably get a slap on the wrist from the cops, but what the heck.

Kids got big brass ones.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read