Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Just a few...

Lauren

Nom Nom Nom
...I've got some pictures. Attention whore time! These are screencaps of proofs taken from the photographer's site. We haven't gotten the digital negatives yet (waiting on one more photo session) and I'm tired of waiting. There are probably 1900 pics. I've narrowed them down to a few for you.

And these are off limits for Photoshopping! Dante should at least have something sacred. ;)

Before the ceremony

1.jpg

Bridesmaids

2.jpg

Dante seeing me for the first time

4.jpg

Walking down the aisle (I was bawling...it was really embarassing)

5.jpg

Chapel

6.jpg

Me eating his face off (we were made fun of at rehearsal, so we had to make it interesting)

7.jpg

Calling someone to come and get us from the church. We were accidentally left there...by EVERYONE

11.jpg

Me and flower girl

14.jpg

Dante serenading me (Ryan was dancing in the background with the rest of the guys)

15.jpg

Reception stuff...

16.jpg

Left side of ballroom

17.jpg

Cake and bouquet

18.jpg

Rings on our table name (we had a Chicago theme since we got engaged there)

23.jpg

The end.

Couple of questions since your fav Austinite wasnt invited.
1. Whats the name of that church?
2. What was the name of your band?
3. Why wasnt Yank a groomsman?

Dante, there's something I haven't told you yet.....

14.jpg

I REALLY liked the flower girl's dress. But we're still ticked you STOLE OUR COLORS!!!!!!!

Beautiful, Thank you for sharing.
But we really would have believed you got married. . .you didn't have to write PROOF on every picture for evidence!!!!! :photos:

Many happy years to you, Cheers!

Dante, there's something I haven't told you yet.....

14.jpg

I REALLY liked the flower girl's dress. But we're still ticked you STOLE OUR COLORS!!!!!!!
WE DID NOT STEAL YOUR COLORS! Those colors have been "our colors" since I started psycho planning that wedding in my head yeeeeears ago. ;)

Flower girl dress: 2 yards of green fabric from fabric.com at $3.95/yard, brown sash was made from leftover fabric from her mom's full length dress (cut to tea), a $1.95 pattern from some sort of pattern maker (Butterick, maybe?), and an aunt willing to sew it for free. The thing was cheap!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was a great day.

Beautiful wedding pics! And I love the colors! I've been on a brown/turquoise/lime kick for a while. It's such a vibrant combination!

...I've got some pictures. Attention whore time! These are screencaps of proofs taken from the photographer's site. We haven't gotten the digital negatives yet (waiting on one more photo session) and I'm tired of waiting. There are probably 1900 pics. I've narrowed them down to a few for you.

I had to reread this a few times. I kept reading:

...I've got some pictures. Attention! whore time!

Congratulations on the wedding.

Congrats Dante and Lauren!

I like the black and white photos by far! Your class and style really shines through in those photos!

Take care and may God Bless both you and your marriage.

Back