Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-29-2004   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Time to vote for the Probowl!!

Probowl voting
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Suprised me is that Tony Hollings is listed on the ballot (shows he has 47 yards) and not Wells
Old 11-30-2004   #3
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted for AJ & Sharper - I think the only legit probowlers on our team
at this time. It's probably gonna be tough for either one of them to be awarded the trip to the islands unless we really get hot and get some attention in the gun lap for the playoffs. Maybe one or both will have
a big game against the Jets this weekend and get the NY medias attention.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #4
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
I voted for AJ & Sharper - I think the only legit probowlers on our team
at this time. It's probably gonna be tough for either one of them to be awarded the trip to the islands unless we really get hot and get some attention in the gun lap for the playoffs. Maybe one or both will have
a big game against the Jets this weekend and get the NY medias attention.
A few more INT's and Glenn and Robinson may get some attention as well.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #5
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

TE Gates is awesome. That guy deserves to go.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #6
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Does anyone know a site that has the results so far?
Old 12-08-2004   #7
Dunta_Fan_23
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Dunta_Fan_23 Send a message via Yahoo to Dunta_Fan_23

Im there to vote....

:c)
Old 12-10-2004   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

I haven't found one yet wags, but still looking
Old 12-12-2004   #9
big sarge
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 big sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbig sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I can't believe that any of the Texans didn't get many votes?
big sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

AJ and Dunta got my vote.
Both of them deserve to go.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Voted a long time ago, and voted straight ticket- All Texans, i'm such a homer.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my vote as well
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #13
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

cant you vote everday ? well i have been, i seem to vote for all the texans and the other better players ! But mostly Dunta and AJ they deserve it .....
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #14
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

AJ and Dunta to the Pro Bowl!!

Dunta, defensive rookie of the year, the announcer kept calling him a rookie Phenom!!
Old 12-15-2004   #15
AndreJ
All Pro

Yeah i have been voting everyday for about a month now. The last day is friday at 4p.m keep voting Dunta, Johnson, and dont forget about Jamie he deserves to get in there too (He's never been despite leading the league in tackles last year and he's leading the team in tackles this year)
Old 12-15-2004   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
and dont forget about Jamie he deserves to get in there too (He's never been despite leading the league in tackles last year and he's leading the team in tackles this year)
Well unfortunately I felt like Sharper really deserved it last year and didn't get it. This year he set out with that as a goal and he hasn't played as well. Don't know if he is going for highlight reel tackles or what, but this year he doesn't deserve pro-bowl IMO.
Old 12-15-2004   #17
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Don't know if he is going for highlight reel tackles or what, but this year he doesn't deserve pro-bowl IMO.
remember the tackle he put on randy moss !! and i was actually there for that game!!! but it doesnt hurt to vote for him, he is still a big reason our D looks good when it does good right?

i voted for AJ and DUNTUH. ill be at the airport when these guys leave
Old 12-16-2004   #18
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

I've put in my vote.....the guy's an animal when given the chance. Dunta deserves to as well but I'd understand if he didn't make it...that goes for A.J. also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read