Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I have an Autographed picture I'd like signed..help please

Texans Pride

Veteran
Hey guys!

A few years ago when we all went to Seattle, I got a picture of my wife meeting Mr. McNair. Does anyone know where I could send the picture to have autographed? That will look great in our new game room at the house we just bought in Houston!!!!!!!!!!

Ash

Can't wait to see you guys, even though you're going Yellow!

I would send an e-mail to the fanfeedback, AND call your ticket rep. Be VERY polite, but persistent. I am sure they'll say absolutely not at first, but eventually may allow you to send it in...?

Can't wait to see you guys, even though you're going Yellow!

I would send an e-mail to the fanfeedback, AND call your ticket rep. Be VERY polite, but persistent. I am sure they'll say absolutely not at first, but eventually may allow you to send it in...?

I don't have season tickets but at the meet and greets is Mr McNair there? I know it is still a ways off, or at the draft party?

I think your best bet is to wait til the season starts, bring the picture to a game. My seats are close enough to get his autograph as he passes through the tunnel. I'll be glad to help, I'm in yellow too so either find me, or I'll find liberty white and get it from you. I have many signatures, but my favorite is Roger Clemmens autograph on a picture I took also.

:fans:

My seats are close enough to get his autograph as he passes through the tunnel. :

That might be a little tougher now since he, Cal and Rick started their new tradition of watching the first offensive series from the sideline before heading upstairs.

I got to meet Bob and Cal at the post-draft luncheon last year. So that's also a possibility . The problem is that Bob doesn't always attend those. If they combine the post draft luncheon with the TD club thing, then there's a better chance that he will be there. The Tony Wyllie's of the world will give you a hard time if they see you approaching McNair for a signature so I would be discrete about it - and do it before the luncheon instead of after since they always try to hustle the players, coaches and mgmt out of there quickly. McNair is always gracious and will sign if you can get to him.

I'll never forget the time I found myself standing next to Charley Casserly after the TD club function a couple of years ago. Little did he know how bad I wanted to punch him out.

Back