Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-31-2008   #1
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Salaam/Pitts SB ad behind the scenes

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/

Didn't see this posted anywhere.

I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

I can't see Pitts playing the Oboe. From this day forth he will be know as Mr. Oboe.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #2
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 30808 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Salaam/Pitts SB ad behind the scenes

ahahahaha

"You play football?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Personal reasons."
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #3
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
ahahahaha

"You play football?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Personal reasons."
Lauren, I know you weren't making fun of Pitts, I was just using that line to inform everyone about the story below.

I don't know how many people know the real story about Chester Pitts, but I will tell the people who don't.

When E. Salaam went into that store, Pitts was 17 years old and just became a father. He needed to get insurance for his child and he didn't believe in government assistance. So he researched and found out that if he got a job at the grocery store it would be the quickest way for him to get insurance for his baby since it was a union job.

So his father, who is a police officer, called the manager of the store and who was a friend of Pitts dad and got Pitts into an interview and the rest is history.

We should be proud of the players we have on our team. I read all the time that we wished we had some players on this team that had additude and some of ya'll wouldn't care if they got into trouble from time to time as long as we won. I'll take 50 guys like Chester Pitts before I would want one, Vick or Pacman Jones.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Salaam/Pitts SB ad behind the scenes

Uber funny, but a bit too long. Congrats, both guys have great personalities.

I loved the "back ground Texans"
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Uber funny, but a bit too long. Congrats, both guys have great personalities.

I loved the "back ground Texans"
Luckily, I had some extra time. Give your self plenty of time to watch, but do watch it - very funny.

Loved seeing their personalities. As the mother of an o-lineman, I could feel Chester's pain when he was talking about how o-linemen only get recognized when something bad happens.

They must have found the most oversized guy they could find to play Mario.
Old 02-01-2008   #6
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 30808 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

I just thought his deadpan delivery of the line was funny. Oops.
Old 02-01-2008   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I just thought his deadpan delivery of the line was funny. Oops.
How about the way they had Pitts dressed up for the store scene. And his description of why the left side of his face was his best side. LOL
Old 02-01-2008   #8
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

LOL Yes! That was so funny!
Old 02-01-2008   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I loved the part when Salaam was saying that Pitts looked like a wet sack of garbage and then Pitts comes over to say how good he looked and that is the way he really looked.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, Mario is a fat ass!

Sheesh, if Chester and Ephraim are this funny in person and Gibbs doesn't like his linemen talking with the media, I wonder who's gonna win out?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read