Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-28-2004   #81
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Pathetic team effort all around... I sense a trend.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #82
toronado
Rookie

Angry

I can't believe how bad we are. I mean I'm not one of the *****s that was talking playoffs a few weeks ago but I'm still absolutely stunned we can be this bad. Something has to be done. Fair or not, the coaching staff should be replaced. I'd fire them today at half-time if I were in charge and bring a fan down from the upper deck to call plays.

We are fundementally unprepared to play a game today. other than a few moments against the Packers we have been absolutely noncompetitive for the last month or so.

and the replay officials suck as bad as we do. that was a safety..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #83
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
Time to bench Carr till he gets his head right with ball?
Or until he quits worrying about how good his hair looks...
Old 11-28-2004   #84
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

halftime anyone? get the guys calmed down
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #85
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

wow, do you think carr maybe thinking about a new career of modeling now since he was named 1 of 50 sexiest men instead of football
Old 11-28-2004   #86
Dime
Hall of Fame

Ok.... Now, before I say this... I really like David Carr. I think he is good. But I have been questioning here the last few weeks on his vision and decision making. He has a rocket for a arm, but his decision on a few things here lately are making me wonder. I know... I know... he is still a young QB, but he should have enough exp to know better on a few plays already today.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #87
toronado
Rookie

Thumbs down

you guys banned the word "ID10T"?!?!?

wow...
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2004   #88
MrLizardTX
Veteran

we really, really, really need a turnover
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #89
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

the int was half gaffney's fault
Old 11-28-2004   #90
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it just me or does it seem like our defense gets lit up when we play zone defense.

Edit: Sorry Vinny, I didn't look up before I posted.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #91
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to answer some questions, put Hollings in for Davis, moev Wong to ILB and see if Peek and Babin can get a pass rush going, and see if Earl is the real deal at saftey.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #92
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

gets lit up no matter what they're in
Old 11-28-2004   #93
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

TD Titans.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #94
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

man, I'm reconsidering about going to the game next week
Old 11-28-2004   #95
Meisterman
Veteran

Aaron Glenn shows again that he is past his prime. That was an easy Titan TD.
Meisterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #96
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

what was glenn doing? you can't wait on the goalline!
Old 11-28-2004   #97
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
man, I'm reconsidering about going to the game next week
I'm glad that I didn't go today.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #98
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Fangio needs to go.
I agree. I like the 3-4, but with Fangio's version we get no pressure on the QB, we lose containment FAR too much, too many linebackers in iso coverage, too many big plays, can't stop on 3rd down, etc etc etc...
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #99
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in awe of how horrible we're playing...It's a beautiful day outside, and there's a million better things I could be doing than being frustrated at the TV...Sorry to sound fairweather, but God bless all of yall and be sure to stay safe tonight...
Old 11-28-2004   #100
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

our D has only looked good for 3 quarters in the last 3 games and now add this game to make it 4 games

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read