Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Rhodes evaluation of draft prospects

beerlover

Hall of Fame
what kind of player(s) does he want or like to develop? is his expertise limited to the secondary? or is he known for LB's who can cover/blitz & DT/DE's who dominate space? for instance does this not help Mario & DeMeco as well as the secondary. his impact, if any to the Texans draft board?

what kind of player(s) does he want or like to develop? is his expertise limited to the secondary? or is he known for LB's who can cover/blitz & DT/DE's who dominate space? for instance does this not help Mario & DeMeco as well as the secondary. his impact, if any to the Texans draft board?

I am thinking that he thinks he can get the most out of a player so he will push for a CB in the first. He might be able to get a solid LB in the 3rd or 4th and coach him up or find a DE/DT with a high motor and make him a disruptive force later on. I think he believes that he needs a solid CB to give his line a chance to get to the QB.

from what I've seen posted on the main board it would seem a press corner is not required & that a big physical cover 2 would fit, which they're some good ones in this draft like like Charles Godfrey, Iowa 6-0 210 or Patrick Lee, Auburn 6-0 200 as our 3rd rd. pick. takes some pressure off the 1st rd. so Texans can select bpa.

I would have to agree that the texans will go BPA in the first since we have no idea what they are planning to do in free agency.

Back