Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-28-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sides agree to extend restraining order against Patriots' Moss

Quote:
BOSTON (AP) -- Lawyers for Randy Moss and the woman who accused him of battery agreed to extend a temporary restraining order she obtained against the New England Patriots wide receiver, his agent said Monday.

A court hearing was scheduled Monday in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Rachelle Washington's request for a permanent restraining order. The temporary order required Moss to stay at least 500 feet from Washington. No criminal charge has been brought, and they described each other as longtime friends.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Sides agree to extend restraining order against Patriots' Moss

Its nice how this story comes out just in time for 'Media Day' tomorrow.

I really would like to know what really happened that day. I am going to give Randy the benefit of the doubt on this one because I have a gut feeling it really was an accident. I don't think Moss intentionally hurt the woman. I really don't.

This just smells of a money grab to me. I think Moss have been negligent and she got hurt but I don't believe she filed assault charges. I am sure Randy didn't want her going to hospital and was probably trying to arrange for a house call by a doctor at his expense to make it go away and save himself and more importantly, the other Patriots, from having to deal with this.

That didn't work out too well for him. It's gonna be asked to every player and coach available on both teams. someone on the Giants may run with it but I think its pretty much gonna be a no comment issue from most parties.
Old 01-28-2008   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sides agree to extend restraining order against Patriots' Moss

It could help the Giants if she sat in the front row of the end zones when the Patriots have the ball.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Woman drops restraining order against Patriots’ Randy Moss

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote:
MIAMI (AP)—A woman who obtained a restraining order earlier this year in a domestic violence case against New England Patriots star Randy Moss wants the case dismissed, court records show.

Rachelle Washington, 35, filed papers March 3 with the Broward County Circuit Court clerk’s office requesting that the order be dissolved and the case closed. The restraining order had required the All-Pro wide receiver to stay at least 500 feet from Washington.

Moss, 31, denied he harmed Washington as she claimed at her Florida home on Jan. 6, or that he prevented her from seeking medical attention. Moss did acknowledge there was an “accident” involving Washington, but would not be more specific.

Moss attorney Richard Sharpstein said Tuesday his client was “extremely pleased” by the outcome. Moss plans to submit a claim to his insurance company for medical bills for services such as X-rays that Washington had for a hand injury, Sharpstein added.

“There has finally been acknowledgment that the injuries were not intentionally inflicted,” Sharpstein said.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read