Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2008   #1
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default DeMeco's jersey

Saw this on NFL.com. I think if I get one, I'll wait until it's at our store at Reliant.

Hopefully the first of many more to come...

Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008   #2
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: DeMeco's jersey

That's beautiful.
Old 01-27-2008   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

That is nice. I probably won't buy one since I usually stick to the regular team jerseys. However, I might have to consider it as an option since Texans jerseys are pretty hard to find on Ebay with the exception of businesses trying to unload Carr's.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #4
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

brings a tear to my eye :'-)
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #5
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Looks nice, wouldn't mind an authentic one of those.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
That is nice. I probably won't buy one since I usually stick to the regular team jerseys. However, I might have to consider it as an option since Texans jerseys are pretty hard to find on Ebay with the exception of businesses trying to unload Carr's.
They were doing the same thing with Mario's last year. Got one for $20. (Poor bastard I bought it from. )
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008   #7
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

i love that jersey but i won't pay 100 bucks for a screen printed jersey
Old 01-29-2008   #8
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post

Thats not really true. I have an authentic (the real one they sell in the stores for $230) Mario Williams jersey that I bought for $30. I also just bought a battle red authentic jersey of Okoye for $100, and the only reason why I paid so much for it was because it is hard to find the battle red authentic jerseys.

Some current jerseys on ebay now.

Jacoby Jones jersey -$25

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-1...QQcmdZViewItem

Mario Williams jersey - $60

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-M...QQcmdZViewItem
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Thats not really true. I have an authentic (the real one they sell in the stores for $230) Mario Williams jersey that I bought for $30. I also just bought a battle red authentic jersey of Okoye for $100, and the only reason why I paid so much for it was because it is hard to find the battle red authentic jerseys.

Some current jerseys on ebay now.

Jacoby Jones jersey -$25

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-1...QQcmdZViewItem

Mario Williams jersey - $60

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-M...QQcmdZViewItem
My infor came from the following:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...thentic+jersey I will expand my search during this off season for Okoye for one less than $100. I already have Johnson and Williams and until I see if Jones play through another season, I will probably pass. I have too many ex-Texans jerseys which I thought was a good deal at the time, e.g., Arman Green. Thanks though for the link, and by the way, the sewn on are my favorites. Even though the Texans jerseys with banded sleeves aren't authentic,they are still a better value than the screened ones.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read