Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-12-2008   #41
srediar
Rookie

Default Re: **Texans 2008 record prediction**

Home:
L- Indianapolis
W- Jacksonville
W- Tennessee
W- Baltimore
W- Cincinnati
W- Chicago
L- Detroit
W- Miami

Away:
L-Indianapolis
W- Jacksonville
W- Tennessee
W- Cleveland
L- Pittsburgh
W- Green Bay
W- Minnesota
L- Oakland I'm a Raider fan, sooner or later we will beat ya....

11-5

Draft=Jonathan Stewart, RB Oregon

FA Signing=Flozell Adams, UFA, Dallas Cowboys
srediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #42
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

bump...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #43
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

11-5 or 10-6.
Old 03-08-2008   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The best we will do is 10-6, but I would like to see at least 9-7.

I will not at all be surprised if we have another 8-8 season. That's a tough schedule folks, and the Texans are not quite the team some of us think they are. They are NOT going to fill all the holes on the team this offseason.

I think the intangible is the RB position. If we get a really good RB and he produces, we could do very well in 2008.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #45
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

10-6 with a sweep over the tacks.

Draft Mendenhall since Williams will be off the board.

Sign safety Chris Crocker

Houston goes wild!
Old 03-09-2008   #46
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's at least wait and see who everyone drafts before starting to make predictions.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #47
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Let's at least wait and see who everyone drafts before starting to make predictions.
You're trying to ground your predicts in reality. If you read the rules, this thread has very little to do with reality. That's why I find its very existence amusing.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-09-2008   #48
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Last year I had a 2-yr prediction. Texans go from 6-10 to 10-6. They went 8-8 instead, but I'll stick to the 10-6. Tougher schedule this year.
Old 03-09-2008   #49
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The best we will do is 10-6, but I would like to see at least 9-7.

I will not at all be surprised if we have another 8-8 season. That's a tough schedule folks, and the Texans are not quite the team some of us think they are. They are NOT going to fill all the holes on the team this offseason.

I think the intangible is the RB position. If we get a really good RB and he produces, we could do very well in 2008.
I tend to agree with you on all points except the record. I would love for us to sign Jake Scott if we don't have to break the bank to get him. I think in the draft Stewart and Mendenhahl would be an upgrade at RB but if they arent there then probable OL then CB. I think if we have a good offseason/training camp and everyone absorbs the new system, we could do as good as 13-3, but nothing less than 10-6 is acceptable. I also pray for the return and success of our injured players, Dunta, Spencer, etc. I think we may actually have a chance to take the division. I can't wait.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read