Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-22-2008   #41
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Underused Players

I'd like to see the fellow who said that he just didn't like people touching his quarterback. That's just how he plays football.

Kasey Studdard.

I really don't know why he isn't being discussed too much here. Have you guys gone sour on him? I really liked what I saw from him during TC and in a couple of games. Can anyone give me some sort of insightful assessment of him? No links or talking heads necessary. Just from you as a fan's perspective.
Old 01-22-2008   #42
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'd like to see the fellow who said that he just didn't like people touching his quarterback. That's just how he plays football.

Kasey Studdard.

I really don't know why he isn't being discussed too much here. Have you guys gone sour on him? I really liked what I saw from him during TC and in a couple of games. Can anyone give me some sort of insightful assessment of him? No links or talking heads necessary. Just from you as a fan's perspective.
no, i think he is a freakin baller, part of one of the best college O-lines of all time, he has just been injured....... i def agree though

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #43
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
just some advice, judging people on how they spell isnt gunna get you very far, though i see your points, i think its kinda shallow.....

I will make sure to tell that to my English professor next time I turn in a paper.

As far as players I think were underused this year, I have to go with Fred Bennett. With all the problems we had at CB this year it would have been nice to have Bennett in there. I understand he was only a rookie but I really think we would have been better off with him in the lineup.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #44
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
.. "you cant alwasy express yourself and your writting with proper grammer" ....
Whoa...Wesman, did you actually post this? Wow.

I want to see what Taylor can do at RB.
Old 01-23-2008   #45
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i wanna see more jacoby jones...
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #46
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i can tell you who our most underused player should be... matt turk.
Old 01-23-2008   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
Now that is good right there. On Studdard, I think he has the potential but has to make the switch over to NFL. Know only what I've read about him and that Kubes is friends with his family. I do not see Kubes wasting a pick (even if it was a 6th) on a guy without talent. Studdard can be trained up imo. This next season will make or break our back- up guys & I will not be surprised if any or all are cut by Gibbs. I think we should be careful to not be overly optimistic on any player with only TC, pre-season and one or two games (usually a handful of plays)on a resume. Charles Spencer is a prime example. He could have been a HOF or a total bust as of the play before he had his leg broken by Mr. Dayne. Taylor is another example.
Old 01-23-2008   #48
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 57809 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
What!!???? I thought you liked kickers?

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #49
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Whoa...Wesman, did you actually post this? Wow.

I want to see what Taylor can do at RB.
quit hattin, mind ya business, pencil neck dealt with it......

Old 01-23-2008   #50
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
What!!???? I thought you liked kickers?
i like not having to use them better.
Old 01-23-2008   #51
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
quit hattin, mind ya business, pencil neck dealt with it......
Wes, just some friendly advice. Maybe you need to not talk to certain posters that way, especially if they are one of the most senior (I mean length of being here) members of the board. It does not serve a very good purpose. Ted said nothing wrong or dirogatory. All he said is I cant believe you posted that.

Which I am shocked by the way you post, maybe that is why I do not read most of what you post because it is a very hard read and I do not feel like trying to decode it.
Old 01-23-2008   #52
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Wes, just some friendly advice. Maybe you need to not talk to certain posters that way, especially if they are one of the most senior (I mean length of being here) members of the board. It does not serve a very good purpose. Ted said nothing wrong or dirogatory. All he said is I cant believe you posted that.

Which I am shocked by the way you post, maybe that is why I do not read most of what you post because it is a very hard read and I do not feel like trying to decode it.
PENCIL NECK HANDLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the beauty of message boards you dont have to read it if you dont want to, yall get way to personal on here, thanks for your concern, but i take crap for it allllll the time, does anyone spell poorly on purpose? think about that..... thank you....really

Old 01-23-2008   #53
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Please take your stance on grammar to the "No Sports" thread. We are trying to talk football over in this thread.
Old 01-23-2008   #54
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Michael Boulware and David Anderson.

I'd like to Anderson get a couple more catches, and confuse teams.

I never saw Boulware get significant play time. Not even over CC. Kind of confused by this.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read