Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-21-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Packer Bikini Girls

Those chicks were gaining some attn. A smart local gentlemen's establishment would buy 4 visible seats and change the girls out weekly.

Heck I would myself if I had the funds....and knew four hot women.

But I imagine when word got around that you can sit in good seats and be on tv, they may come find me...lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packer Bikini Girls

i see your point
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

-21 degrees with the windchill
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Just a titty bit nipply out there huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not one to usually ogle, but that was the hottest thing I have seen in twenty something years. I love the Packer bikini girls and of course Brazilian female soccer fans.
Old 01-21-2008   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.packerpalace.com/index2.html

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=packers+bikini+girls
Old 01-21-2008   #7
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

How the heck did the one on the left get a thong tan line in Greenbay in Jan? Looks good though.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-21-2008   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

I bet this is tasty!

Old 01-21-2008   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I bet this is tasty!

http://www.packerpalace.com/index2.html

they have some funny pics on their too
Old 01-21-2008   #10
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
How the heck did the one on the left get a thong tan line in Greenbay in Jan? Looks good though.
beats me

what i am suprised is they aren't in maxim or anyting, I mean heck if that woman in N.O. with her shirt got in a magazine why not the packer girls

We need Texan bikini gals at reliant
Old 01-21-2008   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Quote:
beats me

what i am suprised is they aren't in maxim or anyting, I mean heck if that woman in N.O. with her shirt got in a magazine why not the packer girls

We need Texan bikini gals at reliant
Fake bake!!

I like the FSU girls better.....

Old 01-21-2008   #12
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
i don't know what's more fake, these gals' breasts or the notion that Miami was ever ranked #9.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

that isn't even fair TB not fair at all

Last edited by Wolf; 01-21-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-21-2008   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
that isn't even fair TB no fair at all
Old 01-21-2008   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

http://www.cowgirlnation.com/

still in development

http://www.newsgab.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43846

maxim pics
Old 01-21-2008   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
http://www.cowgirlnation.com/

still in development
LAMO... It's been under construction for a year or so......

You can see some of Jenn's and the others Maxxim pics.

Old 01-21-2008   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

alot better than that saints fan in maxim
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_...?id=1262&ind=1

Old 01-21-2008   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I'll see you a bad Heather and raise you a better Heather.....

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 01-21-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 346173 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Just a titty bit nipply out there huh?
Yowza! Cuttin' glass!
Old 01-22-2008   #20
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for posting the pics. I tried but they were too big.

I would buy 8 seats and have 4 girls a game in the center 4.

Then I'd put the pairs on each side of them on EBay for local charities.

Aww man if you could land those in the bullpen. Big time TV and they can work on those tans.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read