Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-11-2008   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Denver fan's thoughts on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Anything that would involve sobriety on a weekend is detrimental to my very being. Itís a sad product of my hippie days of the 70s. I feel so ashamed.
Ever notice how yearbook's pictures are totally different nowadays?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #22
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that this thread has been successfully hijacked, I have to admit to being a hippie in my youth and now my hair is short, I am a corporate asshole, and I own Exxon stock because it rocks and pays quarterly dividends. Not only that, I ****ing drive an SUV.

I am such a disappointment in myself.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now that this thread has been successfully hijacked, I have to admit to being a hippie in my youth and now my hair is short, I am a corporate asshole, and I own Exxon stock because it rocks and pays quarterly dividends. Not only that, I ****ing drive an SUV.

Thanks God it's Friday!

Good thing is, Thorn, you babyboomers are the ones who been driving this economy with those SUVs. (I'm on the tail end of it.)
But hey, we have the whole off-season to talk about football.

Man, our schedule next season is kind of stiff.
I think we need to continue to make advances in FA and another decent draft to have a shot at the play-off.
Old 01-11-2008   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Thanks God it's Friday!

Good thing is, Thorn, you babyboomers are the ones who been driving this economy with those SUVs.
We baby boomers make the economy. We buy the coffee, cars, and bullshit to make it happen. Donít screw with us.

But, thanks. As a moderator on a Star Trek BBS, with the current discussions being hair style and Dataís disposition towards cats and Riker, football is a welcome relief. I take nothing seriously at this point.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #25
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Not everybody can grow up to be Tommy Chong

But I sure as hell can emulate some of his behaviors!
Old 01-11-2008   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I take nothing seriously at this point.
You got that right!
Old 01-12-2008   #27
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Denver's OL sucks. It seemed that Cutler was alway being pressured.
"Denver's o-line sucked when they lost Matt Lepsis and a front line gaurd."

There I fixed it for you.
Old 01-12-2008   #28
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We baby boomers make the economy. We buy the coffee, cars, and bullshit to make it happen. Don’t screw with us.

But, thanks. As a moderator on a Star Trek BBS, with the current discussions being hair style and Data’s disposition towards cats and Riker, football is a welcome relief. I take nothing seriously at this point.
And we have much better inurance. We don't care if we get F)(&ed up. Wanna get it on....pack a lunch.
Old 01-14-2008   #29
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Sellout

Dunno why i used that smiley...never seen it before and was kinda like....WTF?!
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #30
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Sellout

Dunno why i used that smiley...never seen it before and was kinda like....WTF?!

Old 01-14-2008   #31
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

The Bronco Defense sucks and the offense is schematically good and only have a few good players. Once we find a RB that can take pressure off of Shaub look out because we have one of the WR's in the NFL and a rising TE who will be knocking on the door of the pro-bowl in Daniels.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read