Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-24-2004   #1
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default Antonio Gates

He is the Best TE in the league. I said it here week 1 and he has only proved me right week after week.I am really dissapointed with the texans. They only went backwards instead of forward in progress as an organization after their loss to us. I hope you guys get it together next year. See you in the playoffs next year I hope
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

After the loss to yall we went forward but after the win against Jax, we took steps back. There is still alot of season left. I think we can make something out of it.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I agree, Antonio Gates is getting consistant 100 yard recieving games with touchdowns. This is his year, and Gonzalez's year to sit at home during the pro-bowl.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #4
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

ya i predicted this would happen b4 the 1st game against you guys.
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #5
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Most productive doesn't always translate into best player.

If I have a new team, there's no way I take Gates over Tony Gonzales. But he is having an outstanding season.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004   #6
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

I agree with SDB. He is the best TE in the league right now. For someone who hadn't played football since high school and was transformed from basketball player @ Kent State to TE in the NFL, he is a huge surprise.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004   #7
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
I agree with SDB. He is the best TE in the league right now. For someone who hadn't played football since high school and was transformed from basketball player @ Kent State to TE in the NFL, he is a huge surprise.
i actually watched some of his basketball games at kent state. let me tell you, hes a beast on the boards. he can probably outposition anyone for a catch
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2004   #8
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

I know he's from the Detroit area but I heard much talk about him last trip back home... mucho praise around Cleveland-Akron.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

So....given that he was a power forward and all....do we now start sending scouts to basketball games? With he and Gonzo being b-ball guys, might not be a bad idea.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read