Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-07-2008   #1
austintexanite
All Pro

Default Jermichael Finley declares.

I don't know if it has been posted, but Finley (3rd year Sophomore) just declared for the NFL. I think this is a big mistake for him. He has a lot of potential but didn't really produce yet. He should have stayed for at least one more year and matured a bit more physically. TE for the Longhorns.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte..._leaves_f.html
Old 01-07-2008   #2
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jermichael Finley declares.

there a lot of good te's coming out he should have stayed
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, this was a huge mistake on his part. He's gotta sweeten the pot by staying another year and upgrading his draft status.
Old 01-08-2008   #4
Studdard64
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Studdard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently there are a couple of kids involved, with another on the way.

I still believe it is a mistake because of possible lost earnings he could've gained by returning for another year, but I'm not in his shoes so it's easy for me to say.

Sometimes life gets in the way of football.

Hopefully he took a Sex Ed class while on the Forty and learned what a condom is.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read