Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2008   #21
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some info on section 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
Why do you need PSLs in this section? I have season tickets for the Texansin section 610, no PSL. Were there only certain rows that had the PSLs in this section? Sounds like a rip-off to me. I can keep my seats just the same as you, but you had to pay $$ for a PSL? Maybe I don't understand PSLs and someone can help clear my confusion!

Any upper seats between the 30 yard lines are supposed psl seats. How did you get seats in 610 with no psl? You many not be confused much longer on psl and nonpsl seats. I am willing to bet in the next two seasons that whole stadium will be psl seating. JMO
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #22
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
If someone buys the psl's for your seats you will lose them.
Thats what i was thinking. They are psl seats.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #23
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

I sat in 635 for the Titans game. We were near the top so the seats were not great. But the section is on the 50!

The view is a little voomed out because the camera isn't great and makes it look farther away than it is. Overall I still could make out everything happening.
Old 01-08-2008   #24
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Say it ain't so Ashley!!

Old 01-08-2008   #25
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Say it ain't so Ashley!!

Sorry Tedc!! Yellow lot is the place to be!! Its a done deal!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #26
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
I sat in 635 for the Titans game. We were near the top so the seats were not great. But the section is on the 50!

The view is a little voomed out because the camera isn't great and makes it look farther away than it is. Overall I still could make out everything happening.

Thanks for the picture!! Like I have said before the seats will be for friends or family members but you could see all the players and the plays happing right?
Old 01-08-2008   #27
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a few pics from 635, iLL post em up a little later
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2008   #28
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Thanks for the picture!! Like I have said before the seats will be for friends or family members but you could see all the players and the plays happing right?
o yea you could make out everything. It was a little hard to make out the numbers on the players when they are bunched up. But I could clearly tell it was demeco running back the fumble for a TD and I had the worest seats possible in section 635. If you can get near the front of the section they should be good

the picture i posted doesn't do the section justice...the phone guy was pretty much right next to me, the pic makes it look like he is a seat down
Old 01-09-2008   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Need some info on section 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
The bus has its spot in the front of the yellow lot every week!! The group will be growing next year with Texans Pride and his beautiful wife joining the group and we look forward to you coming out next year!!
Boooooo! Did you steal them from us?

I know where you sit.....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #30
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Boooooo! Did you steal them from us?

I know where you sit.....
LOL! Yankee your to funny sometimes. I didn't have to steal Texans Pride. Him & his beautiful came and tailgated with us and when it was all said and done, Ash & Denise said "It's the yellow lot where I want to be!"
Old 01-09-2008   #31
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright Alright. . . I guess it is time to answer this rummor myself. . .

Denise and I will be in the yellow lot. Steven and I have become very good friends ever since he stole my aikman/smith ball. . . Denise and I look forward to hanging out on the bus.

Although he did lobby pretty damn hard to get us. . .Don't let him lie.

Blue Crew kicks ass, we also have a great time there, and can't wait to see you all again!

Last edited by Texans Pride; 01-09-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read