Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2008   #21
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Taylor and Walker are the future!!!!!!

I thought walker and dayne played pretty well. We can talk about the back or line, but once they got a chance, they produced. I don't see how or why because a guy was or wasn't drafted high can't be that guy. The nfl has taught us that good to great players are found everywhere. graham,grant,jacobs,bradshaw,barber,jones,parker.d avenport are all sub 4th rd backs. The guy most people are pining for, turner was a 4th rd pick. The guy that avg 5ypc while mr peterson was out was a 4th rd pick. Tell me what u have seen to disbelieve walker can't be that guy. He's big enough @ 5'10 205, he prototype of that kubiak scheme. Go look at davis,gary,portis,tatum bell,mike bell,selvin young to mention. he catches the ball good makes good clean cuts and gets through the hole. He will need to get stronger, but aside from peterson, what rookie back doesn't? I'm not sure how many 70 yd runs he will have, but go look and see how many addai has. In fact the supposed most explosive back reggie has a long of 22 yds. I like the way addai just keep getting those 5 yds here and there. then a 22 yder breaks off. If they can get 80yds from Walker,and 40 from the other guy, that gives the offense great balance. That's what a team ultimately wants
leebigeztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #22
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But, we've got Jordan Black, Rashard Butler, Charles Spencer, & Brandon Frye who may play LT for us in the future... we've also got Pitts, who we can move to LT.
Then we've got Greg Eslinger, Drew Hodgdon, & even Fred Weary can play center.
If Black is on this team after the 1st cuts of camp, I will be more than shocked. He was beaten out by Rashard Butler as the swing tackle off the bench. Frye has already been moved to guard because the team determined his future with us is not at tackle. And I would be as shocked as I have ever been, if Spencer is able to play either tackle position after this much time off.

So that leaves us with Salaam, Winston and Butler to cover the OT position. As much as I would like to try Winston at LT, for some reason the team is just as determined that he is not a LT.

You are correct Pitts is our 2nd best LT, and I thought he played on the outside better than he plays on the inside, but again the coaches seem determined that Pitts is a guard only.

Lets go to center, I would not be shocked if Flanagan went 90 miles up Hwy 6 to be an OL coach. McKinney may have a tougher time getting back then we hope. Hodgdon looked pretty solid in the plays I watched him in on. In fact he showed some strength in the lower body he had not displayed before. But remember he had trouble with shoutgun snaps in the past, and he may not be a solution for the team.

Eslinger, is an undersized, blue color worker type with a bad shoulder. He is going to get a chance and hopefully his shoulder trouble is behind him. But can he handle a bull rush from Haynesworth or Stroud, that is the big question.

Even before the injury, I was thinking Weary was not going to be resigned. He is 30 years old and truly we need to be younger on the OL. Pitts is also getting to the point that he needs to be a top guard or he needs to be upgraded.

We could sure stand to draft a OLT and a OC. I think most of us know the OT available i nthe draft , but here is a list of OC we might want to watch:
Max Unger Oregon 6-5 306,
Adam Spieker, Missouri 6-3 305 zone block experienced
Tony Brinkhaus, Minnesota 6-3 295 needs time to develop, which McKinney could buy you.
Steve Justice, Wake Forest 6-4 284 excellent seal blocker, but needs to add bulk.
Cody Wallace A&M 6-4 294, good in space, is used to pulling, is overpowered by nose guards.
Jonathan Luigs Arkansas 6-4 305 jr, good pass blocker and projected to be zone blocker.
Alex Mack Cal, 6-5 300 jr, compares to Kevin Mawae.
Brett Byford Nebraska, 6-3 300, has worked in a WCO and makes all the line calls, strong lower body.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #23
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
so please all of you who dont pay attention, or even those who just think we need a running back please chill out, cuz it wont happen. we will NOT draft a rb, and we dont need one, we need another Rb like we need another QB. we need OTs, a center, cb's, safteys, heck id take another LB or De before another RB.... Darius walker and Chris Taylor will be awesome next year IF we draft some O line or sign some FA's on the line. in all our years weve spent 0, thats right 0 1st round picks on an OT, which in my opinion is the second most crucial position after the QB, heck I should be able to run behind a solid O line, so i think chris and darius can handle it. plus look at what darius does, he hits whole, hes short and quick which means hes hard to tackle, he doenst go backwards and hes 1 cut and gone, thats a proto type NFL rb, and chris will add to the pounding..... so please shill out with the which RB are we gunna take, because its none.........

edit: plus the running back position in the NFL is waaaay overrated, it really comes down to who is blocking, unless its adrian peterson, hes once in a lifetime, and there arnt any of those in the draft this year(mcfadden is over rated, mendenhall and even rice look better in the NFL IMO)

This sounds surprisingly similar to Navy_Chris aka "The Biggest Chris Taylor Fan in the World" from the old board. Probably Chris Taylor's mom.

I believe the Texans will be making a mistake should they enter next season with all their hope at RB hanging on the duo of Taylor and Walker. Give 'em their chance in camp to make the team, but bring in someone that will give everyone serious competition for that starting spot.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #24
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Chris Taylor is an excellent young prospect who could help the Texans over the long-term at running back.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #25
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 121 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I think Chris Taylor is an excellent young prospect who could help the Texans over the long-term at running back.
I think you just hit the nail on the head. We need to add the caveat that while prospects are great, it's probably not a prudent move to rely on a prospect.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #26
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Fresh Legs!
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #27
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Please learn the use of the following:

- Periods

- Apostrophes

- The Shift key

And also a) please lay off the insults and b) remember that your opinion does not equal fact. Do that and you are more then welcome here.

As for Peterson being the best back you have ever seen, I'm curious as to how long you have been watching football. Peterson is good, no denying it but compared to the likes of Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, LT, Emmitt Smith and others; Peterson has only done it for a year while the rest have sustained greatness. Let's give Peterson a few years before we start to compare him to the truly great RBs (I think that he'll be in that mix one day, but that day is not now).

the insults are just a show of my frustration with some of our fans, and you attacking my grammer furthers that frustration because it has nothing to do with football......... im just shocked because runnng back is the least important thing we need in the draft or FA, yes the position is important but we have much greater needs, people are selfish and want the flashy pick and i disagee, we would have been in the playoffs this year if AJ hadnt been healthy, but if ifs and buts were candy and nuts wed all have a merry christmas, or somthing like that, i know, but we are fine in that position, defense defense defense is what we need, and offensive line drafted or not is what we need, running backs are a dime a dozen and it would be a waste..........

adrian peterson, numbers aside, injuries aside, is the best runner ive ever seen, speed, mixed with power, size and attitude, the best.......

people need to get over themselves and think of the big picture..... taylor and walker deserve the chance to prove themselves and it would be stupid not to give them that shot

edit: if they suck, which i highly doubt cuz walker was awesome when he got the ball this year and taylor just seems like a guy wed want, ill be the first to come back and say we need a new rb..... but untill then they deserve to be the guys....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2008   #28
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
the insults are just a show of my frustration with some of our fans, and you attacking my grammer furthers that frustration because it has nothing to do with football......... im just shocked because runnng back is the least important thing we need in the draft or FA, yes the position is important but we have much greater needs, people are selfish and want the flashy pick and i disagee, we would have been in the playoffs this year if AJ hadnt been healthy, but if ifs and buts were candy and nuts wed all have a merry christmas, or somthing like that, i know, but we are fine in that position, defense defense defense is what we need, and offensive line drafted or not is what we need, running backs are a dime a dozen and it would be a waste..........

adrian peterson, numbers aside, injuries aside, is the best runner ive ever seen, speed, mixed with power, size and attitude, the best.......

people need to get over themselves and think of the big picture..... taylor and walker deserve the chance to prove themselves and it would be stupid not to give them that shot

edit: if they suck, which i highly doubt cuz walker was awesome when he got the ball this year and taylor just seems like a guy wed want, ill be the first to come back and say we need a new rb..... but untill then they deserve to be the guys....

I'm going to go ahead and pencil you in for week 4 of next season.

Until then they can keep on being the guys for all I care. Deep down inside I suspect that unless a ton of really good backs leave school early and declare for the draft (to then be added to the already excellent group of backs in this draft) we'll probably go into next season with some more Green, Dayne, Taylor, and Walker. I'm fine with that as long as it means we drafted the LT we've been needing for what's starting to approach a decade.
Old 01-07-2008   #29
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm going to go ahead and pencil you in for week 4 of next season.

Until then they can keep on being the guys for all I care. Deep down inside I suspect that unless a ton of really good backs leave school early and declare for the draft (to then be added to the already excellent group of backs in this draft) we'll probably go into next season with some more Green, Dayne, Taylor, and Walker. I'm fine with that as long as it means we drafted the LT we've been needing for what's starting to approach a decade.
true dat.
We need to invest the same sort of resources in the O-line that we been investing in the d-line for the past three years.

oh and bolster the DB ranks while we're at it. Is it just me or did the fill-ins we picked up late in the season seem to perform better than the bunch who came out of training camp?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #30
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the only fill-in was Demps.
We traded for Boulware as we completed the 53-man roster.

Unless we're talking about Curome Cox.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Chris Taylor has the potential to be one of those "How come nobody drafted THAT guy?" backs in the right system (meaning the Denver system in this case). He needs to step up and take that job in training camp this coming season or he'll be done however. There's always another Chris Taylor waiting in the wings who could be a great back if things work out right.

Darius Walker I disagree with you on. I don't think he's anybody's future. He's a good third down back kind of guy with good vision and a nice feel for the seam and where it's going to be. He has zero "pop" when he hits the hole however and only makes that seam against poor run defenses or teams that aren't going all out (like his excellent day against Jacksonville's reserves). Against a good run defense at this level he is borderline useless as a feature back, mark my words.

Ultimately I don't think either of them will end up being the guy. I think Kubiak is looking for "the guy" even as we speak. He might even draft him. Green will come back because they hope he'll do next year what he was supposed to do this year. Dayne will come back as Green Insurance. Chris Taylor and Darius Walker will come to camp and at least one of them won't make it out of the preseason. Some back aquired either through the draft or free agency will become our featured back by week 4 of next year.

At least that's what Carnac The Magnificent says.
I agree. Echemandou (sp) played more games than Taylor and had some instant hype also. Heck, I was rooting for him as I will for Walker and Taylor and Charles Spencer (LT for 1 1/2 games). However none of these have offered more than a glimmer and that includes Walker who got to play a few games. I want a back that will be there and get it done. Now on the topic of Ahman Green, I had to do a horse collar tackle on myself and realize that Mr. Mario Williams was hurt his first season as was Green. If Kubes gave Jerome Mathis a chance to come back after an injury season, Green will get same chance. Unfortunately, I see the team going through the same revolving door at this position again in 2008. At left tackle, at least Salaam held the position for almost two years, setting some kind of team record I think.
Old 01-08-2008   #32
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I have to agree with Hoth-Boy. The usage of capitialization, periods and apostrophe's sure do help us old people read your posts.

Some people tend to ignore posts with runonentences and no punctuation as this gives the impression of someone who does not know what he is talking about.
Old 01-08-2008   #33
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
i like chris taylor too, but i like mendenhall better...nice one two punch if we can't get kenny phillips.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #34
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I have to agree with Hoth-Boy. The usage of capitialization, periods and apostrophe's sure do help us old people read your posts.

Some people tend to ignore posts with runonentences and no punctuation as this gives the impression of someone who does not know what he is talking about.
punctuation is overrated, hey, shakespear didnt use it..... but ill work on it, i guess....... for you old people.

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #35
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

What's a runonentence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
punctuation is overrated, hey, shakespear didnt use it..... but ill work on it, i guess....... for you old people.
Shakespear didn't because... there's no one named Shakespear.

Shakespeare on the other hand did use punctuation. Very adeptly. He used periods and question marks and commas and all sorts of things.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #37
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

On this message board, we try to attack the argument (what is being said) and not the person (who is saying it). It helps keep things focused on getting good football information.

Now back to football.

Kubiak is someone that wants to let players show that they belong. So they will get their chance if they do the work and demonstrate that they belong on the field. He is not someone who is going to let draft status or that we paid $$$ in free agency going to dictate playing time. A lot of lower round guys have done well in his offenses.....

That being said.

Taylor is a question mark. It would be nice if he could be the guy.

Walker seems to me to be a situational guy.

They will get a chance. But Kubiak also wants to get some fresh legs that won't be GTD, so given who is likely to come out in this draft, it would not surprise me if a RB was taken round 1 or 3. Actually, I could see a trade down if the right guy wasn't at 1, because the Texans have needs and not enough picks.

Smith talks about having three guys. I am guessing there will be another training camp battle at RB.
Old 01-08-2008   #38
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

There is too much RB talent in this draft to not pick one
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #39
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

it; Is, possible. to: use? too, much! Punctuation, but, I don't have, that (problem).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #40
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
There is too much RB talent in this draft to not pick one
I think you are right!!!!!!*

*Exclamation points in the spirit of the original post.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read