Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-03-2008   #1
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Miami DE Calais Campbell declares

Quote:
CORAL GABLES - Miami Hurricanes defensive end Calais Campbell made it official Thursday by saying he will skip his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.

A 6-foot-8, 240-pound junior, Campbell is projected as a first-round pick by many analysts. Despite a disappointing season, scouts are still impressed by his size and potential. After having 10 sacks as a sophomore, Campbell finished last year with six sacks, one interception and 50 tackles.

"Still, it was a hard decision," Campbell said in a statement released by the University. "But it's time for me to take the next step in my football career and I look forward to the challenges of the next level. I'll miss the University of Miami and my teammates."

Campbell had already earned a degree in sociology, making the choice logical. He joins safety Kenny Phillips as UM underclassmen entering the draft. Phillips made his decision shortly after the season ended.
click
I know many people would be pissed if we went with another d-lineman, but Campbell is a freak. The guy could be the pass rushing RDE that we need. And Okoye, Williams, and Campbell (all younger than 23 y/o) could solidify a decade of terror for opposing offensive lines.
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami DE Calais Campbell declares

Even though I wouldn't want another DL, It's still another underclassmen that declared, so it could push back other great players to our spot. The more players declare, the more choices for us.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

6'8" 240 lbs?? He must look like Manute Bol. LOL! JK

Old 01-04-2008   #4
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104197 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

3-4 Guy IMO. If we were going to take a hybrid guy, I'd rather have Groves
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read