Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vote For Rookie of the Year

whatever makes them feel better i guess.... your coach and qb still suck :)

and i hope joe staley is playing like a #7 pick

/haterade

When will the Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the year be announced?

was it the USA today Rookie of the Year that peterson already won?

Offensive skill players definitley have the advantage, I cant see the % but sounds like Willis is doing a heck of a job.

Preseason favorites by just about everybody to win OROY and DROY were Peterson and Willis.

Joe Thomas, I think, turns out to be the Most Valuable Rookie of the Year if there is such a thing. I'd take him over anybody.

Just think if we would have selected Patrick Willis last year...and then this year we have the possibility of taking Keith Rivers or Dan Connor...That would be 3 sick LB's to have on one team!!

If I were to pick one guy out of this draft, it has to be Joe Thomas. Linebackers and runningbacks are available every draft.

Kinda like how our 3rd string QB's stats are to Matt Schuab's. :specnatz:

sorry im confused... are you talking about the guy that neat the tanking bengals by making a couple average throws or the guy ye payed $30m to who i affectionately call david carr jnr? you can see how im confused as they're both second rate qb's :)

and btw the stats between schaubo and hill aren't near comparable.. dayne's and gore's are :fans:

sorry im confused... are you talking about the guy that neat the tanking bengals by making a couple average throws or the guy ye payed $30m to who i affectionately call david carr jnr? you can see how im confused as they're both second rate qb's :)
I'm talking about the guy we didn't give up two 2nd round picks for. Oops, hehe, that's both of them. :)
and btw the stats between schaubo and hill aren't near comparable.. dayne's and gore's are :fans:

If you call a difference between over 300 yards comparable. :fans:

Back