Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-30-2007   #1
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schedule for First Round of Playoffs

Saturday:

Washington @ Seattle - 4:30 p.m. NBC
Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh - 8 p.m. NBC

Sunday:

New York Giants @ Tampa Bay - 1 p.m. FOX
Tennessee @ San Diego - 4:30 p.m. CBS

Last edited by kastofsna; 12-30-2007 at 10:12 PM.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schedule for First Round of Playoffs

At least 3 of those games are going to be good contests by my reckoning.

The only one I have questions about is whoever ends up at San Diego.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

San Diego/Cleveland would be exciting.
Old 12-30-2007   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

well nevermind, Tennessee is in.
Old 12-31-2007   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
well nevermind, Tennessee is in.
which makes me want to vomit!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
which makes me want to vomit!!
Not to worry, the Titans don't have a chance in hell of going anywhere in the playoffs.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #7
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be a big Chargers fan next weekend...

I'm also wondering if VY will be able to go. I'm assuming the quad that he tweaked is the same one that he hurt earlier in the season. For what its worth, though, ole Kerry Collins didn't look too bad in relief.

Did anyone see Collins when he took his helmet off at the end of the game? Dude looks much older than what he is. His beard is all gray and he's losing his hair.... maybe he needs dinovites
Old 12-31-2007   #8
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to pick:

Seattle over Washington
Jacksonville over Pittsburgh
New York over Tampa Bay
San Diego over Tennessee

I reserve the right to change my mind after the game.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Seattle over Washington
Tampa Bay over New York
Pittsburgh over Jacksonville
San Diego over Tennessee
Old 12-31-2007   #10
Bud Adams
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Not to worry, the Titans don't have a chance in hell of going anywhere in the playoffs.

That's not true! I've been telling all the folks here in Nashville about how the Titans won that playoff game back in 1979 and this will be just like that. Kerry Collins will play the part of Giff Nielsen if Vince can't go.

Titans fans have fond memories of those important early years of the team. In fact we're planning on doing a "Special Edition" DVD of the game with all of those old jerseys and logos digitally replaced by our current logo and colors. We're going to re-record the play-by-play and commentary as well so everything lines up.

If this sells well we're thinking about doing the whole history of the team in a highlight DVD. For home games we'll use CGI to change the location to Nashville. Imagine seeing the Titans thrilling Monday Night Football game against the Miami Dolphins and watching Earl Campbell running for 200 yards in "vintage" Titans gear (available at the Titans online store for a small fee).

I can see the money rolling in even as I describe it!
Bud Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008   #11
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've been telling all the folks here in Nashville about how the Titans won that playoff game back in 1979
I didn't realize they have been around that long. I could have swore the team wore baby blue and had an oil derrick on the helmet. Of course I was only seven at the time so I could be wrong.
Old 01-01-2008   #12
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
WRONG , they are going to San Diego!

Old 01-01-2008   #13
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Seattle 24-20

Jacksonville 28-17

Giants 20-17

San Diego 27-13

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I'm going to pick:

Seattle over Washington
Jacksonville over Pittsburgh
New York over Tampa Bay
San Diego over Tennessee
Ditto. The Jags are reminding me of the '99 Titans, who went to the big game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read