Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-02-2008   #61
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: tennessee vs. Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
the Browns did their part earlier today, now the Colts scrubs need to do just enough to go into the playoffs with a win and stymie Mr. Youngs "guarantee" of making the playoffs this season.
sounds like Vince knew what he was talking about. haters hate, players play.

the titans earned their playoff spot and they have scoreboard. no amount of juvenile hating or 2nd rate jokes will change that.

congrats to the Titans from the Texans fans who are classy and not haters...

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 01-02-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #62
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
maybe your user name.... Flaming Sparrow?!?
My user name is based off of an album from a group called Blackalicious.

Is this what they do in Texas? Sit around and try to think of steryo-types in the off season. Well it is not the offseason for some of use but that gets me back to my point about some teams knowing what it is like to play in January and others having a nice spot on the couch.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

the titans earned their playoff spot and they have scoreboard. no amount of juvenile hating or 2nd rate jokes will change that.

SH.... Take the proverbial 'high road' all you want. Your choice.

Fact: 'His highness' didn't play well this season. His play, doesn't warrant a play-off appearance.

Fact: Tennessee’s defense was tremendous this season.

Fact: Their running game was also very good.

Fact: Bironas and their special teams were very good.

Fact: Bud Adams is a punk and only drafted 'his highness' as a jab to Houston

Fact: the Tinnbreds are a divisional foe.

Fact: As far as I'm concerned, all ties to that team ended in 1996

Fact: I HATE 29 other teams (whoever is playing Dallas and Tennessee get a pass that particular weekend)

Fact: You call out 'haters' and yet you still go on rants about HWSRN....

Old 01-02-2008   #64
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
My user name is based off of an album from a group called Blackalicious.

Is this what they do in Texas? Sit around and try to think of steryo-types in the off season. Well it is not the offseason for some of use but that gets me back to my point about some teams knowing what it is like to play in January and others having a nice spot on the couch.
I know... IIRC, you posted a picture of the cover a long time ago, didn't you??

YUP... your season will last one week longer than ours... but congrats.
Old 01-02-2008   #65
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 27940 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Why it always comes back to this on this board boggles my mind ... though it should not.
When you bring up the want of sniffing butts, I would assume it's either a fantasy of said person or a preference to dogs. I went with the former, if it's the latter, I apologize.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #66
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I know... IIRC, you posted a picture of the cover a long time ago, didn't you??

YUP... your season will last one week longer than ours... but congrats.
Yeah I think it was when this was the other board ... if that makes sense.

Thanks that was all I wanted.

Good luck next season. You guys played well and I think you are on the brink or being a contender. If Shammy can stay healthy there is a definate possibily of going to the playoffs. Plus you are in the toughest division in the NFL right now. This season the AFC South had the best combined record of any division in NFL history. Says allot.

Old 01-02-2008   #67
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
When you bring up the want of sniffing butts, I would assume it's either a fantasy of said person or a preference to dogs. I went with the former, if it's the latter, I apologize.
Silver Oak trolls my board ... I was making a dog reference because lately he seems to have his tail between his legs hidding in the corner.

Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2008   #68
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 27940 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Ah, Silver Oak - this is your battle then. Carry on.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #69
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post

self appointing yourself as "classy"? that's smoooooth!

I never have said the titans didn't earn they way into the playoffs, as they certainly did playing in division that (ready yourself for a stat here SH) had the best winning percentage ever in the NFL, but I am on record as saying vy played a pitifully small role in same. Throwing for twice as many int's as td's in 2 of 2 seasons is just downright awful in any league...from the NFL to Pop Warner.

I'm a "hater". Oh well, someone has to wear the mantle, so I'll gladly assume the role of "the" vy hater if you want. As you are so fond of pointing out to others here, you were correct in your hatred of DC and his lack of talent. Maybe give me the benefit of the doubt on this one...I just could be right about vy as well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read