Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jaguars vs Texans: Going for 8-8 Gameday Thread!

Well, technically, it won’t be a winning season but rather a non-losing season. But that still works for me. Here’s to 8-8!

True, true...either way, the Texans won't be losers anymore if they win.

And that's main thing, not being losers anymore. From this season forward, I don't want any more losing seasons. I know injuries are part of the game, but if we didn't have any injuries to our starters this season, I have a feeling we'd already have our 8 wins and not be here wishing for our eighth.

While the injuries have been bad, if we don't protect the football better then mediocre is the best we can hope for.

I really hope the guys come out fired up today and give us all a good feeling heading into the offseason.

Go Texans!

I really think we have a shot at beating the Jags backups. :shades:

Let's do this and please if Quinn Gray plays, don't let him look like Peyton Manning.

GO Texans!!:texflag:

That's pretty pathetic that you guys have to hope for a NON-WINNING season against a bunch of backups!!! LMAO.

How long has this team been in the league? And they still can't win a game. Maybe they should move to Canada and play up there.

We had better beat the Jags now that they are not playing Taylor, Jones-Drew, most of their defensive starters and are playing Gray over Garrard. This "should be" a done deal...

I'm hoping Mario leads the league in sacks when the regular season is done!!!

Any of their OL inactive?

NFL said:
Fred Taylor - RB
Maurice Jones-Drew RB/KR
Daryl Smith - LB
Mike Peterson - LB
Tony Pashos - ORT
Dennis Northcutt - WR
Paul Spicer - DE
Rashean Mathis - CB

Just one, the RT.

EDIT: I'll post now before I get too drunk/angry.

GOOO TEXANS.

Got my new Battle Red A. Johnson jersey.

Did you guys hear what Randy Cross just said about Casserly? He bragged on how good of shape Casserly left the Texans in. What a complete *****!

Playing their subs and we still get run over.:brickwall:

I'm not watching this game for very much longer.

Dear Texans Starting Defense for December 30, 2007,

With the exception of Demeco Ryans and Mario Williams, you are all completely worthless. Step it up or get the hell of the field. Texans fans are sick of watching you play like a mediocre high school team with no character or even a fair amount of talent. Thanks.

Sincerely,
A fan

Back