Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007   #1
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yellow Pass for Jags Game

A friend has a Yellow Pass that just became available. Face value ($10). Must be picked up today in Spring (Spring Cypress & Kuykendahl) by 5pm.

Call Ron at 936-494-9982 if interested. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2007   #2
DoCRoN
Veteran

Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yellow Pass for Jags Game

Pickup can be arranged for Saturday in Atascocita. Please call if interested. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2007   #3
DoCRoN
Veteran

Sold.
Old 12-29-2007   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought face value for the yellow lot was $25? I am pretty sure of it, I must have my info wrong...
Old 12-29-2007   #5
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I thought face value for the yellow lot was $25? I am pretty sure of it, I must have my info wrong...
no yellow is ten dollars.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007   #6
DoCRoN
Veteran

Quote:
Yellow was $100 for the 10-game season (8 games + 2 pre-season).
Old 12-29-2007   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCRoN View Post
Yellow was $100 for the 10-game season (8 games + 2 pre-season).
I was told it was $200 for the season when I called up there, and I wasn't thinking of pre-season.....makes sense though the way you said it, I must have heard wrong or something, all this time I thought face was $25 for yellow. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2007   #8
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was told it was $200 for the season when I called up there, and I wasn't thinking of pre-season.....makes sense though the way you said it, I must have heard wrong or something, all this time I thought face was $25 for yellow. Thanks.
no, paid $200 for blue and the purple is $150. Yellow is the lowest price lot..$100.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007   #9
DoCRoN
Veteran

Quote:
Wow, thats crap that they told you that. Blue is $200 for the season, and Green is $300, not sure about the rest...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read