Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2007   #21
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our scores against Jax?

Thanks, Jags are playing really good now. We'll see how they do in the playoff's? They could be one and done? I don't feel the Jags The Texan fans should not be upset about this season. Your team has turned it around. If the AFC South was not so tuff, you guys would have a better record. I think a 7-9/8-8 record in the AFC South this year shows the Texans are 3x's better than 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
That would be nice Moo! I'll take 8-8 anyway I can get it, second stringers, third, kitties laying on their backs with their tails stuck up in the air, or humping all over a BULL'S leg, I DON'T care! lol 8-8 would be a nice way to end the year.

BTW: I can't believe I'm about to say this BUT, I'm SORTA hoping the Jags win our division. I'm SICK of the PM show, and no way in hell would I EVER pull for the Tennheads!!!! Best of luck to your team during the playoffs. I'll be pulling for them against the Steelers!!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #22
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

OK.. Here is my predicted score...Jags rest all their starters. Jags 17, Texans 24...Texans should be able to thrown on the Jags 2ndary. You guys get to .500 this season and have a 5-7 lead in Our series. Good Luck and please NO injuries.
Old 12-28-2007   #23
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Jags will be resting it's starters. You can have this one...we got the playoffs. Although, A big bowl of CREAM DA BEEF would be delicious ....Payback for the broom last year... The Sweep is coming???

I dont want to be CREAM DA BEEFED'.
And yes, I'll be pulling for the Jags as well in the playoffs. There's no way in hell will I cheer for the Colts or the Titans in the playoffs.

BTW, what's Roca's deal on the Jags board? Sheesh.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #24
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know Mootini, we are resting most of our starters too, On IR.........

OUr 2nd, 3rd and 4th have stepped up this year in a big way. I'm proud of them.

Thanks for the kind words......It s hould be a good game.

And sure, we LOVE to dress up for you guys. It DOES seem to work.

Anybody have facts of how many times we bet the Jags wearing Battle Red. It might just be every time.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BTW, what's Roca's deal on the Jags board? Sheesh.
Apparently Roca doesn't have all his/her marbles and has no idea that game was designated Battle Red, a while ago.... Either that or its just diahrea of the keyboard.
Old 01-02-2008   #26
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Good win Texans... Here is to next season!!! 84...Texans are going to be a strong team next year...your time is coming.
Old 01-02-2008   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good win Texans... Here is to next season!!! 84...Texans are going to be a strong team next year...your time is coming.
Thanks, man. Good luck in the playoffs! Uphold the honor of the division!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2008   #28
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Cream de kitty! Although, that one was gifted for us.

Good luck in the playoffs.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read