Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

Congrats on the thread starter thing! You can get the jump on us pretty easy. I'm with you, I think we will play well and have a better than 50/50 chance.

Congrats on the thread starter thing! You can get the jump on us pretty easy. I'm with you, I think we will play well and have a better than 50/50 chance.

i feel like i should be taking advantage of the only benefit of being +6 on ye more often :)

i think mario and okoye will both get sacks

I might miss the game today. I'll be in Lufkin for the holidays, and my Mom's satellite connection doesn't have all the local channels. Hopefully I get lucky but more than likely all I'll find is the stupid Cowgirls.

As soon as we get out of church and tick off the entire family by bailing on the post-church Sunday family lunch.

It's going to be a war, but we should get to watch about 2/3 of the game.

I might miss the game today. I'll be in Lufkin for the holidays, and my Mom's satellite connection doesn't have all the local channels. Hopefully I get lucky but more than likely all I'll find is the stupid Cowgirls.

I hear that brother! We are visiting Denise's parents in Victoria, Texas and they don't get locals here.....We'll be packing up the baby and heading to a BAR to watch the game!

Its crazy, I live in Denver and get to watch every game, but I come to Texas and might not get to see it!

Ryan, how is good ol' Greeley treating you two? We are sorry we misses you all again! Six more months and this won't be a problem!

This is moderately unrelated, but I met Kasey Studdard's cousin at work yesterday (I work at a Diamond Shamrock). She was pretty damned hot, but she was also a hardcore Cowboys fan. :(

She will come around.

I should have given myself a trip to Indy for christmas

ITS GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Iraq, but I think I'll actually get to see this game. It's been being advertised this week as a showdown between the Colts and "up and coming" Texans. I can't wait!

This is moderately unrelated, but I met Kasey Studdard's cousin at work yesterday (I work at a Diamond Shamrock). She was pretty damned hot, but she was also a hardcore Cowboys fan. :(
I didn't know they still had Diamond Shamrocks in Austin. I think the only one that I know of is the one right by my home off 71 before 183. Rough neighborhood. Was it that one?

Cowboys fan? Dayum! At least she's a loyal football fan and does not let family come between her and her teams. I can respect that.

I didn't know they still had Diamond Shamrocks in Austin. I think the only one that I know of is the one right by my home off 71 before 183. Rough neighborhood. Was it that one?

Well, it's technically not a Diamond Shamrock. Technically, it's a Valero...it just hasn't been remodeled yet. It's at Brodie and Slaughter, just down the street from Bowie High (southwest).

I'm in Iraq, but I think I'll actually get to see this game. It's been being advertised this week as a showdown between the Colts and "up and coming" Texans. I can't wait!

It's showing on AFN Sports. It's channel 1 here in Spain, but I have no idea what kind of AFN decoder you guys have there.

You are a lucky individual, I am amazed at how good the coverage is in the Middle East.

BTW Keep safe and since I haven't seen you on here before, welcome aboard.

This is great. ESPN had the matchup between the Texans and Colts on the screen, but opted to just do a christmas piece about the 12 days of coltsmas rather than even mentioning the match-up. Great Job ESPN!

This is great. ESPN had the matchup between the Texans and Colts on the screen, but opted to just do a christmas piece about the 12 days of coltsmas rather than even mentioning the match-up. Great Job ESPN!
espn.gif

I am in Dallas visiting the in-laws....I fell asleep last night watching the cowboys game with my father-in-law.....not sure if he's going to root against the Texans today because of it. Should be fun.

I really hope we play quality football like the last two games, if we do that we have a real good shot at these guys today. I have a good feeling about today's game. We can really get people to take notice if we put it on the ponies.

:fans: :texflag:

Its going to be interesting to see how the Texans come out today, with an extra couple of days to prepare I am looking forward to see what sort of coaching job Kubiak and Co have done.

I am expecting to see some new wrinkles to have been thrown in on offense and for the defense to be making some good reads....

Texans can win this one.

I was just getting the gamecentre going over at nfl.com and was looking at the QB/RB matchups they show.

Manning & Addai vs. Rosenfels and Walker..... and yet I am still confident we will win. Either blind optimism or supreme trust in the system.

Its going to be interesting to see how the Texans come out today, with an extra couple of days to prepare I am looking forward to see what sort of coaching job Kubiak and Co have done.

I am expecting to see some new wrinkles to have been thrown in on offense and for the defense to be making some good reads....

Texans can win this one.

I agree...also helps that the Colts are without some of their starters, especially Diem. DL should get lots of pressure on Manning. I'm predicting 4 sacks and a pick. :cool: :texflag:

I was just getting the gamecentre going over at nfl.com and was looking at the QB/RB matchups they show.

Manning & Addai vs. Rosenfels and Walker..... and yet I am still confident we will win. Either blind optimism or supreme trust in the system.

Or could be the Dayne factor, along with Rosenfels and Walker. If we can keep the ball out of Manning and Addai' hands, then we have a shot at winning.

just a quick note to say you have tons of folks in Tampa pulling for yall today...good luck!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

We are LIVE from Camp Ripper, Iraq with TEXANS FOOTBAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!

:doot: :doot: :fans: :doot: :doot:

Back