Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Grade Kubiak's Performance This Year....
A 18 15.13%
B 80 67.23%
C 18 15.13%
D 3 2.52%
F 0 0%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2007   #21
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Good of a Job Has Kubiak Done?

All things considered, he's done B- work.

We play in the toughest division in all of the NFL; bar none. Think about it, we're 7-3 outside the division. If we were in any NFC division, I'm convinced we'd be in position for a playoff spot if not the division title.

Kubiak and the coaching staff have made the Texans grudgingly respectable - you all know "they" give us little respect. We're that other team in Texas. Kinda like the Clippers are that other team in L.A.
And they have done this
(1) with no marque' RB, Ahman Green has basically been a non-factor nearly all year. That we got ANY sort of running game out of Dayne and a bunch of whodats goes in the plus column when I grade
(2) an "unproven" starting QB that most talking heads said (at the beginning of the season) that we paid waaay too much for,
(3) a suspect O-line ("bad" according to those same talking heads),
(4) a very suspect and, by mid-season, makeshift secondary,
(5) a very young defense (run by a no-name defensive coordinator), and
(6) according to all accounts, only one real offensive weapon. Did I mention that our "only offensive weapon" was hurt for 7 straight games?

Yeah, all things considered, the coaching staff deserves at least a B-.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #22
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

B for both years averages out to a B for the whole tenure.

Last year he gave us something to hope for, going 6-10 with Carr.

This year he's made some idiotic mistakes that's been pissing most of us off, but right now he's doing a helluva job with the injuries and all.
Old 12-22-2007   #23
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Everyone thought his ass was going to be fired midway through the season, so he has done a great job.

I figured we would be debating Cowher vs Marty right now
Define "everyone". I think by "everyone" you actually mean "The1ApplePie" and that's about it.

Kubiak has done a very good job but just not quite good enough for an A. We had that letdown during the middle of the season. If we had kept it together against the Jags, Titans, and Chargers, he would have gotten an A... and we'd probably be in the playoffs.

However, it was mid-December and we were in the play-off hunt. That's the first time that's happened.

I think we're going to be good next year but let's wait and see what happens (remember the 7-9 season). If we have another 2-14 meltdown, then I guess he'll be gone.

But I like him and I want him to do well. I think we're moving in the right direction even if a couple of choices haven't worked out like we would have liked.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #24
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everyone thought his ass was going to be fired midway through the season, so he has done a great job.

I figured we would be debating Cowher vs Marty right now
wow a sneaky anti-kubiak post from apple.. what can i say? i didnt see it coming, im flabbergasted. and he isnt going anywhere anytime soon no matter how much (to once again quote dunta) sheeeeeeeeeeet you spout

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
B for both years averages out to a B for the whole tenure.

Last year he gave us something to hope for, going 6-10 with Carr.

This year he's made some idiotic mistakes that's been pissing most of us off, but right now he's doing a helluva job with the injuries and all.
i think thats a little harsh.. idiotic= lovie smith on MNF. questionable yes but i wouldnt call any of his moves idiotic
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #25
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

He's done a fine job although his clock management skills sometimes are worrisome at times. Particularly for a guy that's been in the league as long as he has....but overall he's been solid.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #26
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Unable to vote b/c the season is not over yet.

To this point he has done a C job. .500 is average , a C is average.

If he goes 7-9 it will be a D.

If he goes 8-8 it will remain a C

If he goes 9-7 it will go to a B.

The only way that he would have gotten an A is if we made the playoffs.

I fully expect an A job next year.
I think you have to factor in more than wins and losses.

If Capers had coached this team with all these injuries, I guarantee no more than 4 wins this year. I see the way the team plays with passion and never gives up. He is exceeding my expectations to this point.
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #27
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to give him an A, but with keeping Petey Faggins in as long as he did, keeping Green off IR as long as he did before he gave Walker a shot, ugh.

It's really close, the results have been fantastic, in comparison to recent years and I like the way the team looks. I really think that he waited too long to let Smith start doing whatever he wanted with the defense, and all of the blitzing is showing forth now.

Then you have some questionable clock management, horrific challenge efficiency, and ball protection issues.

It's a solid and very high B for me.
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2007   #28
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Define "everyone". I think by "everyone" you actually mean "The1ApplePie" and that's about it.

Kubiak has done a very good job but just not quite good enough for an A. We had that letdown during the middle of the season. If we had kept it together against the Jags, Titans, and Chargers, he would have gotten an A... and we'd probably be in the playoffs.
http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=Marty
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #29
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

a few (6?) guys venting when we were struggling... what do most of them think now i wonder?
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #30
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Solid "B".

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #31
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

how many head coaching jobs in the NFL has Gary Kubiak had? how many years with head coaching experience? did he inherit a winning team led by a franchise QB?

excatly. nada

early on it was easy to be critical because of our conditioning & frustration, fans venting

then a funny thing happen'ed, the team started coming together & playing as if they never lost 17 players to IR. they stopped worrying about what might have been & just kept working, getting better & believing in the offensive & defensive game planning. then they started winning. everyone played a key role in this transformation, but I think Gary above all others took the responsiblity, no the blame for everything. not just the loses, the playcalling, subjecting players not yet ready or healthy to play, for making challenges not for the sake of winning or overturning the call but to send a message. the message is "I believe in this football team" now the football team beleives in him, funny how that works

winning will lay this discussion to rest, but its safe to say, Gary Kubiak has learned from his mistakes, his retention curve & ability to learn from those mistakes is amazing. fellow Texans fans we are witnessing the transformation of a really exceptional young NFL head coach against imposing odds, all the while hes done it with class and the mutual respect of his associates/players.

lets revist this thead tomorrow after the Colts game & if the Texans lose may I have half the class of Kubiak (Texans will win).
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe that you must factor the injuries into any kind of grade and so I gave him a "B" for the year. I came close to giving him a "C" because of a handful of specific issues like his utter inability to challenge a call (will someone please take the red flag away from Gary) and a couple of games where the team simply was not ready to play (Atlanta, Cleveland, Tennessee). In those games the Texans didn't lose because they had guys on injured reserve and they didn't lose because Andre Johnson was on the sidelines. They lost because they played sloppy football.

Kubiak has salvaged what I had considered a low "D" following the second Tennessee game but the last two games will say a lot about him as a leader. If the Texans lose these two games I won't call him a failure because honestly, the Colts and Jaguars to wrap up the season is a tall order. If they lose those games and look unprepared to play then I'm going to have to say that Gary Kubiak deserves an "F" because he can't consistently get his team ready to play.

If they win either one of them and do so looking like they should have won (no fluke -5 yards passing wins allowed) then I'm thinking the "B" is an accurate grade. Normally I'd agree that a .500 record is a "C" but like I said at the start of this post you must take injuries into account.
Old 12-22-2007   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian View Post
Kubiak has done a great jon especially as we have 16 - 17 players on IR. And Andre missed 7 games.
In spite of Andre missing 7 games, I'd say he's done a good job. But that's just me.

Let me explain why.

Everyone who went down this year, with the exception of Andre has been replaced with someone who's just as good. then that means Kubiak & Smith has done a great job finding replacements, right??

Not so fast.

We suck. for the most part, our talent level is in the garbage.

We didn't have Ahman Green for most of the year. Big deal, it's not like he was tearing it up or anything.

Mckinney, Weary.. Earl...

Don't get me wrong, I like the guys, because they are all Texans. But honestly, how hard was it to replace these guys??

It's not like they were Orlando Pace, or Ed Reed.
Old 12-22-2007   #34
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Mckinney, Weary.. Earl...

Don't get me wrong, I like the guys, because they are all Texans. But honestly, how hard was it to replace these guys??

It's not like they were Orlando Pace, or Ed Reed.
You're talking about replacing starters on our team. Earl was replaced with Demps (after a lot of filling in) and he's doing spectacular.

McKinney had Flannagan right below him, who if I remember correctly, was pretty much neck and neck with McKinney for the starting job in TC. Can't really replace a starting Center with somebody off of the street, and expect them to come in and dominate. We did, however, pick up what a lot of people on this very board are calling an exciting pick-up in Greg Enslinger.

And when you say Weary, you should probably also say White too, since he is also done for the season, and was Weary's backup. So you have two people go down that play the exact same position, and then they have Mike Brisiel step in and perform beautifully for the last two games.

So yeah, of those 3 you named, only McKinney really hasn't been replaced yet, and that's only because his backup was the only one that also didn't get injured for the rest of the season.

These guys have done a fantastic job of finding replacements on the fly, when pretty much you're having to scour waiver wires, practice squads, and the street for replacements. The only player who has really gone out, which is as important to us as Orlando Pace is to the Rams is probably Dunta Robinson. He'll never be replaced, per se, but Fred Bennett is definitely being an adequate fill-in while Robinson gets healthy. Gotta love that.

Just because we're not replacing all-pro players when our starters get injured, doesn't mean that there should be no dropoff whatsoever in production when new people step in, is sort of preposterous. It also doesn't mean that Smith shouldn't get any credit because he is replacing dookie with garbage, see what I'm saying.

In terms of finding replacements for players that have gone down with injury this year (And there have been approximately 17 of them) you have to give this front office a boatload of credit. They have pretty much kept the ship afloat the whole time.

Could you imagine Casserly looking for replacements this year? We would've been sunk well before the Cleveland game.
Old 12-22-2007   #35
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Like I said, define "everyone".

I stopped reading the board for a few weeks after the San Diego game because I knew there were going to be a bunch of knee-jerk reaction threats... and because I had too much work to do. I didn't have enough time to respond to threads I knew were going to get me ticked off. That thread is one of the reaction threads that I didn't want to read but even so, there's not a huge "get rid of Kubiak" sentiment in there even after the 3 bad losses.

Kubiak would have to field a very, very bad team next year to get booted by the END of next season.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #36
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
This season has been a bit of a roller coaster and I've been unhappy at the product at times (inconsistent play) but at the start of the year I figured we would be a .500 team and we are pretty much on course for that so while Kubiak hasn't been able to exceed expecations he hasn't really put out a product that has been a dissapointment. I'd just like us to keep playing physical football and find a few more key players and continue to build our depth this offseason so we can make our first playoff run next year....so I guess I'm happy with Kubiak and this regime since they are what I thought they were....more or less.
I hear what you're saying, but did you predict they'd be about a .500 team with 17 players on IR and a few key injuries that didn't make IR? I think he's done a great job with the injuries. If the team had stayed healthy this year and ended up where they are right now, I'd be much less happy about it.
Old 12-23-2007   #37
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

The majority gave a "B"?!!

Wow, you guys (and gals) are a tough crowd. There's quite a bit of tunnel vision going on around this board. There is such a huge focus on this team making the playoffs after only 6 years in existence. Remember, the Cowgurls went 10 years without making the playoffs and they had an owner/GM that would have sold his mother and cut off his own.....uh, you know....just to make the postseason. Kubiak and Smith have done an excellent job and deserve an "A".

Think about it. Crennel is up for Coach of the Year and he had Derek Anderson as the #2 QB at the start of the season. Now he looks like a genius. He's not. He just got lucky.

Kubaik deserves Coach of the Year.
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #38
whiskeyrbl

I gave Kubes an "A". The reasoning is simple, 17 players on IR, playing in probably the toughest division in football. Outside of our division we are 7-3. I know that we need to win our division games, but INDY and JAX are in the top 3 teams in the AFC IMO. Without the injuries and TO's I think we are 10-4 easily at this point. Kubes is doing an excellent job.
Old 12-23-2007   #39
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he's earned a B so far, but he gets an A if we win either of the last two (and an A+++++ if we actually win both of them). Basicly, he's got at least 80 points accrued and the class ain't over yet.

PS-I'm not voting until the season is over (or we win another).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #40
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Unable to vote b/c the season is not over yet.

To this point he has done a C job. .500 is average , a C is average.

If he goes 7-9 it will be a D.

If he goes 8-8 it will remain a C

If he goes 9-7 it will go to a B.

The only way that he would have gotten an A is if we made the playoffs.

I fully expect an A job next year.

I think that is prety harsh. They had no cap space to speak of strating out. Up to you to figure what the tallent level was when they started. If your expecttions were too lofty, that there thing is your ablity to judge tallent and not Smith's and Kubiak's ablity to find it and coach it.

I gave them a "b" and since we're on the subject, it'd be a nice time for Mr. McNair to strut a little bit and pat Smith and Kubes on the back. I think we're out of the hell hole we were in.

There seems to be a minority consenus growing that Sage should be the Starting QB in '08...out of hand.

If that is indeed the case and we indeed squandered two twoes on MS, from my tree it would mean that that is Gary's second strike on QBs. And since the MS move cost us two front line straters, in that sence, if the knee jerk guys like the little dingle berry Charlie Pallio are correct, he is indeed a "C". Banging him for not being able to manage the clock or pick a QB. But do not bang him for a mess he had no controll over. The tallent is what it is.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-23-2007 at 08:28 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read