Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-19-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Vs Colts- Austin watch Party! Please Sticky!

It looks like KEYE is showing the game but for those of you that just love the company come on down to www.3rdbaseaustin.com and get in the groove with all of the keepers of faith and live the Texan revolution as you never have before.
C-ya there on the square!

Roll Call starts here Y'all:
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #2
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs Colts- Austin watch Party! Please Sticky!

I won't be able to make it. We have friends in town, and we will be hanging at another friends crib for lunch.

I bet this weekend is gonna be a SICK (ie, good) crowd.

rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #3
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I plan to be there at 3rd Base!It's nacho time!
Old 12-19-2007   #4
atxlaurie
Rookie

Rep Power: 8 atxlaurie is a Pro Bowleratxlaurie is a Pro Bowler

Hey guys...Won't be able to make it. I'll be working. Last big push for those final sales before the Big Day! Merry Christmas everyone and Go Texans!
atxlaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #5
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! What a great game for us to go into our winning season. Wiggy are you gonna make this one? Or tell us you've only missed 2 games? Ahahahahahaha I'm gonna steal Axman's nacho's

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!

Last edited by Texanator; 12-20-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #6
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! What a great game for us to go into our winning season. Wiggy are you gonna make this one? Or tell us you've only missed 2 games? Ahahahahahaha I'm gonna steal Axman's nacho's

Old 12-21-2007   #7
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

It was really fun this year, BigWig. Thanks for putting everything together.

But I've gone home since UT's on Christmas Break now. I won't be able to make it out for the rest of this season...or really, for most any season from here on out (I accepted a position in Houston that will start when I'm done with college).

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to the last two away games: thanksgiving, and then I was stuck in Houston taking care of business for the other game.

But I must say that watching the game with y'all was ridiculously fun this year . I want to thank each and every one of you personally who I met. Y'all are fun!
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2007   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks man, youll be missed, somewhat, I mean at least my hands wont hurt anymore, after your massive high fives! Good luck in Htown, my best years were there while in high school but its not the lil Oasis known as the ATX.
Old 12-21-2007   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
I might be there and I might not but most likely will depending on whether I make it.

Kev you might want to check your pc, you always double post I think you and your pc have a virus dude!
Old 12-21-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I will put myself on the questionable status like Bellichik does half his players.
Old 12-21-2007   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I will put myself on the questionable status like Bellichik does half his players.
Questionable for what? That is the question, and survey says" everything"!
Old 12-22-2007   #12
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

I'm in Houston this weekend with the family so I'll be a no-show yet again sadly, but I'm already planning to be there next Sunday! Been too long since I've seen y'all...
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #13
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll be there unless nobody else gives a shit? am i all alone in this? wig? murphy? rockabilly? where the **** did kaiser go? thats another houston texans..... barrett by him self in the sports bar.

booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I apologize I am heading to my sisters in a few hours so I get there intime for the game. She lives in Conroe and normally it is a no sports house but I said I am watching the Texans deal with it and I won or I would not be with the family for Christmas (kidding of course).
Old 12-23-2007   #15
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will not be there strong wind knocked down 2 sections of my fence, so it's off to Home Depot and repair fence time .I will have to work before at halftime and after the game! GO TEXANS!
Old 12-23-2007   #16
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Well I guess Barrett and I are the only TRUE fans here in A-town with the testicular fortitude to show up and root our beloved Texans on in their victory over the Ponies. I can see where you have a decent excuse Axman at least. Saaawwwright though..........we got enough spirit to make up for the rest of you guys......you know who you are!!!
By the way Wig....I stopped in over at Joe's place last week after the game and he had the N.F.L. package going. Said it was some kind of mistake or what have you, but if he keeps it we may be able to go back to the free food thing again.

Last edited by Texanator; 12-23-2007 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Axman bailed at posting time
Old 12-23-2007   #17
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Just got back from a last minute situation. I will not be there just have too much to deal with at home with the family , holidays and all.
Kev I will catch up with you soon, and way cool if Saxon has the deal next year, personally I missed it there regardless of how many showed.
Old 12-23-2007   #18
Contuna
waterboy

Texan/Colt TV Coverage in Austin

I am to shocked to ID an emotion.
With 2:20 left in the 3rd quarter the game was taken off of the air.

Mr. McNair,
What do we do? I was watching the Texan / Colt game one moment then I am not. In Austin the game is not even on the radio.

I don't know what to say or think. Did this really happen?

Deep Breaths

Count to 10

OKAY what do we do - enough is enough
Contuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #19
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contuna View Post
Texan/Colt TV Coverage in Austin

I am to shocked to ID an emotion.
With 2:20 left in the 3rd quarter the game was taken off of the air.

Mr. McNair,
What do we do? I was watching the Texan / Colt game one moment then I am not. In Austin the game is not even on the radio.

I don't know what to say or think. Did this really happen?

Deep Breaths

Count to 10

OKAY what do we do - enough is enough
PUNT!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read