Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-19-2007   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 16

CBS Early (Texans)
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-16-CBS1.html
CBS Late
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-16-CBS2.html
FOX
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-16-FOX.html
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #2
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TV Coverage Map: Week 16

Very nice.....finally Dallas WISED UP and is going to show the Texans! Hot diggity damn!

GO TEXANS!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

You see that white spot in Illinois where there is no game at all? Yep, that's me. Glad I'm going to the game
Old 12-19-2007   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Ha! Austin gets the Titans game!

At 3:00...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Very nice.....finally Dallas WISED UP and is going to show the Texans! Hot diggity damn!

GO TEXANS!
Are you sure?

http://cbs11tv.com/programming

Channel 11.1 shows it on DTV but channel 11 doesn't have anything, when I looked about 4 days ago and had a different game then the Texans on the regular channel.....

I hope you are right I will be in Dallas Sat-Tues and want to watch the game without having to go out since all of the in-laws will be there.
Old 12-19-2007   #6
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Ahhh, Austin, Texas. When will your mancrush on Vince Young end?

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #7
austintexanite
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
You see that white spot in Illinois where there is no game at all? Yep, that's me. Glad I'm going to the game
LOL..nice line.
Old 12-19-2007   #8
austintexanite
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Ahhh, Austin, Texas. When will your mancrush on Vince Young end?
I'm glad I'm not watching the Tacks here, I'm going home for Xmas so I'll be watching the Texans and prolly bbq in the afternoon with some old friends. Funny how the sports radio here wont fully admit that Vince is s**king, oh well, at least they are finally giving Mario credit.
Old 12-20-2007   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm glad i have to work Sunday evening so i can't see the Dolphins/Patriots game. luckily i'm not looking forward to that game or anything. ugghh
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
i'm glad i have to work Sunday evening so i can't see the Dolphins/Patriots game. luckily i'm not looking forward to that game or anything. ugghh
How can you look forward to any Dolphin game these days?
What do you get when you mix Tuna and Dolphin?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
I'm glad I'm not watching the Tacks here, I'm going home for Xmas so I'll be watching the Texans and prolly bbq in the afternoon with some old friends. Funny how the sports radio here wont fully admit that Vince is s**king, oh well, at least they are finally giving Mario credit.
Props to you. I can't listen to those guys.
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #12
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, it looks like the fickle fans of Jacksonville are starting to go to the games now. Couldn't sell out when they played us but they're filling the stadium for the Raiders.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
i'm a fan of the team.
Old 12-21-2007   #14
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i'm a fan of the team.
This is Miami's Super Bowl. I don't blame you.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #15
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i'm a fan of the team.
I know i was just kidding!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #16
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
What do you get when you mix Tuna and Dolphin?
Dude we went through a 2 - 14 season and I am sure you still watched every single game. I know I did.

Tuna mixed Dolphin hmmm I wonder if it is good as sushi or grilled like salmon.
Old 12-21-2007   #17
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

not really looking forward to the dolphin/tuna jokes for the next 4 years.
Old 12-21-2007   #18
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Why are we getting the Fox afternoon Tampa Bay vs. San Francisco instead of Green Bay vs. Chicago like most of the country? I can't think of any connection of the top of my head.
Old 12-21-2007   #19
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

because the guys who are doing the Bucs/Niners game plan on running a piece on "Why the Texans Should've Drafted Vince Young" and they don't want you guys to miss it

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read