Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-18-2007   #1
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2008 Pro Bowl roster

From NFL.com

Only 8 Patriots? I thought they would have more.
Old 12-18-2007   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2008 Pro Bowl roster

DeMeco Ryans and.............................................. AWWWWW!
Old 12-18-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see Sean Taylor on the roster.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Nice to see Sean Taylor on the roster.
Wasn't he on IR or the PUP?!?
(seriously people, I am not making light of his death. IIRC he had missed a lot of this season with injury).

I'm all for giving him an honorary spot, but dont take a real spot for someone who deserves to be there based on performance.
Old 12-18-2007   #5
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Wasn't he on IR or the PUP?!?
(seriously people, I am not making light of his death. IIRC he had missed a lot of this season with injury).

I'm all for giving him an honorary spot, but dont use a real spot for someone who deserves to be there based on performance.
Well obviously he is not going, so the reserve will start and the alternate will get a chance to go.

He isn't aking a spot away from anybody.
Old 12-18-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Well obviously he is not going, so the reserve will start and the alternate will get a chance to go.

He isn't aking a spot away from anybody.
I guess thats true - whether he was listed as a starter or not. I guess thats why they name alternates.

I guess my real issue is about the process, and didn't really mean to single anyone out.
Old 12-18-2007   #7
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 30181 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

11 Cowboys
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-18-2007   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
11 Cowboys
Damn, better warn the hookers and coke dealers.

But then again I wonder if we'll get Jessica Simpson in her pink Cowboys bikini photos....
Old 12-18-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
11 Cowboys
*cusses and kicks desk*

Quote:
Damn, better warn the hookers and coke dealers.
NICE!!!!
Old 12-18-2007   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

no Bucs players at all. not good at all.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Think Mario will get angry and motivated. Maybe get 3.5 sacks each of last two games? Now I'd like that.
Old 12-18-2007   #12
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
no Bucs players at all. not good at all.
No Bucs and no Jags, but there is a Dolphin on the Pro-Bowl roster. How screwed up is that?
Old 12-18-2007   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Taylor had some resididual votes from his MVP season last year. of course he played like crap for most of this season.
Old 12-18-2007   #14
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
DeMeco Ryans and.............................................. AWWWWW!
ONLY Demeco?!?! Man that's BUUUUUUUUUUUUULL$H:T! If I were Mario Williams I would dedicate the next two games and the ENTIRETY of next season to decapitating anyone DUMB enough to have their hands on a football in my vacinity.

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
ONLY Demeco?!?! Man that's BUUUUUUUUUUUUULL$H:T! If I were Mario Williams I would dedicate the next two games and the ENTIRETY of next season to decapitating anyone DUMB enough to have their hands on a football in my vacinity.

Add insult to injury.... Did you see how many Cowboys made it?!!??
Old 12-18-2007   #16
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Add insult to injury.... Did you see how many Cowboys made it?!!??
Which makes it even WORSE! Monday when I got to work I razzed a bud of mine (who's a die hard Cowboy fan) by running down a hall way and sliding on my knees and then looking at my watch when I stopped. He's saying that the Boys will turn it up a notch during the playoffs...I'm hoping they get cocky and get a deep, downhome @sswhipping...but that's just me.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Which makes it even WORSE! Monday when I got to work I razzed a bud of mine (who's a die hard Cowboy fan) by running down a hall way and sliding on my knees and then looking at my watch when I stopped. He's saying that the Boys will turn it up a notch during the playoffs...I'm hoping they get cocky and get a deep, downhome @sswhipping...but that's just me.
*ahem* and me....
Old 12-18-2007   #18
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
Jason Taylor had some resididual votes from his MVP season last year. of course he played like crap for most of this season.
Do you think he will accept the invitation?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #19
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
11 Cowboys

I still love seeing the bitterness. Its funny. Even being here and all.
Old 12-18-2007   #20
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Do you think he will accept the invitation?
hope not, Williams deserves it so much more.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read