Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Humble Leach offers christmas joy!

Andrew6

All Pro
http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=280646

Houston Texans fullback Vonta Leach returned to his home county of Robeson on Saturday to bring Christmas cheer to 30 families.

The Rowland native distributed $100 Wal-Mart gift cards at the store in Lumberton so that families could grant Christmas wishes for their children

“Oh, I feel blessed,” she said. “He’s a real good person. He’s always been a good friend of the family.”

His reputation in Robeson County means a lot to Leach and so does the satisfaction of helping needy families.

“That’s more to me than money. Just putting a smile on people’s faces,” Leach said. “That’s where I get my biggest joy.”

It's nice to have top class guys who you don't have to worry about them being arrested, etc. What a class act and such a nice way to give back!

I think Salam does this, too. Or maybe they do it together. They were talking about it on 610.

Mentioned a little boy one year that wanted cologne because "his lady liked it when he smelled good." LOL.

To bad espin and other news organizations donot talk about this aspect of off the field stuff to often, they rather talk about the bad but hardly ever mentioning the good.

Total class act by Leach.

I think Salam does this, too. Or maybe they do it together. They were talking about it on 610.

Mentioned a little boy one year that wanted cologne because "his lady liked it when he smelled good." LOL.

You right Yank! Salam does it by himself. He takes 50 kids from Houston gives each one of the $100 each to spend at walmart. He has then picked up, takes them to walmart and they get to go crazy.

Great to read stuff like this about our players. I also liked that Kubiak rewarded Leach in Thursday nights game by giving him the ball near the goal. With how well he played last night he certainly deserved to get the TD chance.

LOL!

I really like when players do this, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :O

You right Yank! Salam does it by himself. He takes 50 kids from Houston gives each one of the $100 each to spend at walmart. He has then picked up, takes them to walmart and they get to go crazy.

He might wanna consider giving the associate(s) in the toy department a little bonus too. :gun:

Back