Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2007   #1
jswitzer1
Rookie

Default Good article on fine young QB's including Schaub.

I am now a Texan fan due to my support of Schaub. I like the future of this team, especially if Sage is also part of the system. I agree with the scout who said Schaub only needs a running game. The games he had some ground game he had a ball.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...t&lid=tab1pos2
jswitzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #2
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good article on fine young QB's including Schaub.

I really like this quote:

"Schaub and Cutler are the two young guys that excite me, guys that if they fail, then I don't know what the hell I'm doing," the NFC pro scout said.

I'm very high on Schaub. I haven't seen anything yet that makes me doubt that he can be very successful for us. He just needs to stay healthy (we will see if he's "injury prone" as some are saying) and let's see what he can do with a complete offense and less OL on IR.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

They kind of bashed Young a little, and brought up his throwing motion. Carr's throwing motion was mentioned in there under Young.

Mario has no problem with any throwing motion.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #4
DenverFan
Rookie

Cutler had an off night against you guys, but I truly agree he has all the potential in the world.
DenverFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007   #5
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mario has no problem with any throwing motion.
He just throws fools to the turf.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read