Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-13-2007   #1
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone going to 3rd Base for the game Thursday? (Austin)

I didn't see a watch party thread, so I'm asking. Myself and the girl are gonna try to make it over there tomorrow night.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone going to 3rd Base for the game Thursday? (Austin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I didn't see a watch party thread, so I'm asking. Myself and the girl are gonna try to make it over there tomorrow night.
Apologize my friend Bigwig who normally makes the thread, is going to the game and has been busy with work. If you want to make a Sticky for it and have a mod sticky it go for it at this late time.
Old 12-13-2007   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, I forgot my usual duties, so have at it anyone as I will be on the road momentarily.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #4
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, I'll be at Pluckers Round Rock, it's a lot closer for me.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #5
austintexanite
All Pro

I might, between there and Schultz.
Old 12-13-2007   #6
Alex'sTexan's
Rookie

If enough of yall are gonna be there, I'll make the trip back down, cuz nothin beats hangin out with that many fans, otherwise, Im headin to Fowlers on 620 which is about 3 minutes from my house, but not NEARLY enough enthusiasm from the crowd.
Alex'sTexan's is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read