Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2004   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default what I want for Christmas

Give JJ Moses some more top speed..

seriously... Good game my Moses,
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I second that. He would've had a TD after Brown blocked the punter, but one of the Packers special teamers was able to catch up to him from behind.

I'd also like to see the Texans entire team show up for an entire game once again. Last night the Defense and special teams showed up all night, but the Offense appeared to vanish after halftime. Here's hoping I won't have to wait till December 25th to get a full team effort for 4 quarters.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the team that beat the Raiders back.

Moses only got caught from behind because the kicker made him change direction. A return for a TD would've been valuable last night. It will come.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #4
Texas_Heat
Veteran

A texans Cheerleader
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #5
dan7
Veteran

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC32
I wanna 3 game win streak!
Will you settle for a partridge in a pear tree?
Old 11-22-2004   #6
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

I just want a winning record from here on out...get to .500. I think that'd be a successful end of the season and good overall full season.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

A win over our division opponents!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2004   #8
Ediddy73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano

Moses only got caught from behind because the kicker made him change direction. A return for a TD would've been valuable last night. It will come.
Sloses can get caught from behind by probably 25 NFL kickers and 26 punters, when will you people realize that? But hey, he did give us good field position for us to run DD for 7 yards and then punt right? who needs a game changing return man when you can have good field position? The Buckeyes don't need Ginn to return punts for TDs, they really need Maurice hall and his sure hands to give them the ball on the oponents 40 instead. Miami doesn't need Devin Hester to break people off for TDs, what they need is fora sure handed return man to give them field position, screw TDs from a speedy Drummond, give me a good field position return culminating in our return man getting rodeoed by a punter, and then another lethargic 3 and out!!!!! THAT"S WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS!!!!!! Moses for President in 2008!!! Jesus you people are jaded.
Old 11-22-2004   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano

Yeah that pause cost us the TD. A split second sooner, we'd all be singing a different tune....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #10
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediddy73
But hey, he did give us good field position for us to run DD for 7 yards and then punt right? who needs a game changing return man when you can have good field position? The Buckeyes don't need Ginn to return punts for TDs, they really need Maurice hall and his sure hands to give them the ball on the oponents 40 instead. Miami doesn't need Devin Hester to break people off for TDs, what they need is fora sure handed return man to give them field position, screw TDs from a speedy Drummond, give me a good field position return culminating in our return man getting rodeoed by a punter, and then another lethargic 3 and out!!!!!
Having a speedy return man who returns kickoffs for TDs hasn't seemed to work too well for Cleveland or Buffalo. Terrence McGee of Buffalo has 2 KR for TD (same as Drummond) and they're not exactly setting the league on fire. Neither is Richard Alston and his Cleveland Browns with his one KR for a TD. What about Punt Returners like Arnaz Battle (SF) or R.W. McQuarters (CHI) or Nate Clements (BUF)? Surely their speed is what has propelled their teams to such successful seasons thus far. JJ has at least been reliable back there. That's more than I can say about most of the team in the past few games. If I have to choose between a speedy returner or a reliable/sure-handed returner I'll choose the reliable guy every time. Until we find a guy that is both then I'd stick with JJ. We need to have all three phases of the game show up for four quarters if we want to beat Tennesse.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004   #11
Titan1216
Rookie

I want all the teams in the AFC with a better record then Tennessee or Houston at the end of the season to be suspened for fighting.
Titan1216 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read