Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2007   #21
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco May Not Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Any updates? I couldn't go to sleep after reading this thread
I am guessing we won't know if he is going to play or not until right at game time. As that is the way that the Texans like to roll with injury report stuff.
Old 12-12-2007   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryans is going to play. I have not a doubt in my mind and he'll play well. Every week it seems we get distracted by some player on the opposing team who is hurt, may not play, might go on IR, or won't be 100% and so we hope can be taken advantage of. This is what the Texans are doing right now in playing up DeMeco's injury.

He'll go. He'll be himself. He'll be fine.

Shanahan on the other hand will not fall for this even a little bit.
Old 12-12-2007   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Ryans is going to play. I have not a doubt in my mind and he'll play well. Every week it seems we get distracted by some player on the opposing team who is hurt, may not play, might go on IR, or won't be 100% and so we hope can be taken advantage of. This is what the Texans are doing right now in playing up DeMeco's injury.

He'll go. He'll be himself. He'll be fine.

Shanahan on the other hand will not fall for this even a little bit.
I don't know aout this.

DeMeco was not walking very good on the sideline. He didn't look right at all. Small type so big Shanny won't read this. I have no doubt that he will want to play if he can but eek.
Old 12-12-2007   #24
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I don't know about this.
Faith, TC. Hervoyel is correct 99% of the time. Just in case this falls under that 1% - keep praying.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #25
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

DeMeco would play on leg and with a broken arm. He's the throw back type. He'll put some tape on it and go lay the wood on someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #26
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253428 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

If DeMeco is injured, he should sit the game out and not risk further injury. It's not that this game matters, because it doesn't. We're not going to the playoffs and I would hate to see DeMeco get injured futher by playing with an injury in a meaningless game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #27
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
Faith, TC. Hervoyel is correct 99% of the time. Just in case this falls under that 1% - keep praying.
If that were only the case I'd be a rich man indeed. I think you slightly overestimate my "powers" with that 99% figure.

I'm pretty confident of this one though. I believe he'll play. At this time of year every team has a bunch of guys who are missing practices and getting a chance to take it easy so they'll be ready to go on game day. You have your truly injured players and then you've got guys who are dinged up but can and will go all out for you on Sunday. DeMeco is one of those kinds of players. He's effective with some knicks and dents on him and he loves the game so if he can get in there he's in there.

I don't expect Dayne to play though. I don't think he'll be ready. I think they'll hold him out to use against Indy and Jacksonville. The Colts we only beat if they just literally sit their starters because they've got nothing much to gain by playing them but the Jaguars we'll have at home and every Texan standing is going to be giving everything they've got. Figure we lose this week (I'm not predicting it, I'm just saying it could happen. We haven't exactly been "money" when we get into big national broadcast games....) and we're sitting at 6-8. We go to Indy and probably come out of there at 6-9. The "spin" for the Jacksonville game then is that the team is trying to match their best ever record of 7-9 and maybe they manage to do that.

With the kind of injuries we've had this season I'd be ok with that. I'd rather see 8-8 but I understand if that's not possible.
Old 12-12-2007   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

No worries. I heard Diles flexing his biceps. We are going to be alrighty.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read