Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-11-2007   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Check this Broncos fan out

LOL, this must be a hostile day on the Broncos board!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=107815&page=2
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #22
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
LOL, this must be a hostile day on the Broncos board!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=107815&page=2
Uh oh, Broncos fans are reading this. I have a question for you guys.

What does it feel like to lose to the Raiders? That must suck. We wouldn't know.
Old 12-11-2007   #23
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i hope ron dayne's reading that first link.
Old 12-11-2007   #24
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Broncos fans are some of the worst in the NFL. End thread.
I strongly disagree. Jaguar fans take the cake.

I have a soft spot for the Broncos because I love Colorado. Will be returning again this summer and hoping to summit Long's Peak.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #25
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I strongly disagree. Jaguar fans take the cake.

I have a soft spot for the Broncos because I love Colorado. Will be returning again this summer and hoping to summit Long's Peak.
Good point. I retract my previous statement.

I love Colorado too.
Old 12-11-2007   #26
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Uh oh, Broncos fans are reading this. I have a question for you guys.

What does it feel like to lose to the Raiders? That must suck. We wouldn't know.
We own the Raiders.....3-0 I believe.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #27
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
We own the Raiders.....3-0 I believe.
Yes. The Dolphins as well.

Old 12-11-2007   #28
loooonghorn
Rookie

god i cant wait till this game starts.
loooonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #29
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

LET THE COMEBACK CONTINUE!

This should be a sign in the bullpen Thurs night.
Old 12-11-2007   #30
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah#1Broncofan
I think the question this Texas fan should ask himself is what has kubiak done sense he left...????? The Broncos have been in the playoffs every year besides last year which we were one game away not to mention we have had a winning record every year.......
The question we should also be asking is what has Shanahan done in the one year since Gary left?

Oh that's right, watch the playoff's on TV just like we did.

Kind of stupid to argue who is worst. If you don't finish number one - it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #31
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I have nothing but respect for Broncos fans. I couldn't even begin to imagine the frustration that they must have felt during that long run of Super Bowl losses and I was cheering for them when they finally got that monkey off of their back and won a couple of them.
Old 12-11-2007   #32
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Yes. The Dolphins as well.

And Carr 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #33
austintexanite
All Pro

Well, either way it should be a good game.
Old 12-11-2007   #34
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Did a Denver roadie in '04. Got tips on a great weekend hotel deal by fans on a Broncos message board and was treated very well at the tailgates and inside the stadium (except for the action on the field that is). Got my tickets from a Broncos season ticket holder. Had a great time there and met a lot of great fans including Barrel Man's crew. We vacation in Estes ... love it./
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #35
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I have nothing but respect for Broncos fans. I couldn't even begin to imagine the frustration that they must have felt during that long run of Super Bowl losses and I was cheering for them when they finally got that monkey off of their back and won a couple of them.
even though he was a little goofy looking, there's no way you couldn't root for elway in those last two.
Old 12-12-2007   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Colorado may be beautiful - but that has nothing to do with Broncos fans being jerks and talking mess to TC... After some of the comments made, I have absolutely no respect for their fans. Eagles and Raiders fans are 10x more classy than these ass clowns.
Old 12-12-2007   #37
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Colorado may be beautiful - but that has nothing to do with Broncos fans being jerks and talking mess to TC... After some of the comments made, I have absolutely no respect for their fans. Eagles and Raiders fans are 10x more classy than these ass clowns.
Nah, that really isn't talking mess with me.

The Denver fans, as a whole have been pretty cool with me in the past when I asked them for opinions on different things when the Texans acquired Kubiak.

Like any MB, there are some thoughtful folks and some silly peoples. The silly peoples get sillier after big victories over KC.
Old 12-12-2007   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Nah, that really isn't talking mess with me.

The Denver fans, as a whole have been pretty cool with me in the past when I asked them for opinions on different things when the Texans acquired Kubiak.

Like any MB, there are some thoughtful folks and some silly peoples. The silly peoples get sillier after big victories over KC.
That is true in some threads and some posters, but the tailgating deal really stuck in my crawl.

(LMAO "big victories over KC")
Old 12-12-2007   #39
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That is true in some threads and some posters, but the tailgating deal really stuck in my crawl.

(LMAO "big victories over KC")
They need something to make them feel better about getting crushed by the Raiders this season. In their most recent game against the Raidahs:

Jay Cutler - 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Josh McCown - 3 TDs, 0 INTs.

Hey, let their fans continue to be feeling it. Tampa Bays fans thought they were going to crush the Texans at Reliant too, and we know how that turned out.
Old 12-12-2007   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
They need something to make them feel better about getting crushed by the Raiders this season. In their most recent game against the Raidahs:

Jay Cutler - 0 TDs, 2 INTs
Josh McCown - 3 TDs, 0 INTs.

Hey, let their fans continue to be feeling it. Tampa Bays fans thought they were going to crush the Texans at Reliant too, and we know how that turned out.
You slay me....

Anyway, they are lightening up a bit over there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read