Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2007   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8652 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default How bad will the Texans thump the Broncos?

Hello all,

I chat on another forum with a die hard Broncos fanatic (this person convinced himself 2 years ago that every member of the Broncos defense should've made the pro bowl that year) so this game has extra special meaning to me. I've been looking forward to this game since the schedule came out, i've got tickets in the bullpen and me and my blueballs are ready to root for the Texans on Battle Red Day!!!

My question for the Texans is, how badly will we beat the Broncos? We're fairly evenly matched but it is at home and it is Battle Red Day so im gonna say it'll be a 52-3 romp!!!
Old 12-09-2007   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bad will the Texans thump the Broncos?

I think Selvin Young is gonna run over us and Champ Bailey and Dre' Bly will cause at least one interception. I do, however, expect us to eat up Jay Cutler.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

S. Rosenfels: 24/33 197yd 2TD 3INT
J. Cutler: 20/28 167yd 1TD 1INT

Houston rushing: 24att 98yds 1TD
Denver rushing: 29att 139yds 1TD

A. Johnson: 6rec 102yd 1TD

Houston D: 3sck, 2FR, 1INT
M. Williams: 6tk 1.5sck
D. Ryans: 11tk 0.5sck

Texans 24-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #4
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

National TV audience, plenty of battle red t-shirts in the stands....I say the Texans win 22-20 on a missed 54 yard FG. VICTORY!
Old 12-09-2007   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
National TV audience, plenty of battle red t-shirts in the stands....I say the Texans win 22-20 on a missed 54 yard FG. VICTORY!
Wait, did we ice the kicker before the field goal?
Old 12-10-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Wait, did we ice the kicker before the field goal?
[commercial]We can't Shanahan Shanahan. He's the inventor of icing kickers.[/commercial]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read