Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-09-2007   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pittsburgh @ New England

I just got home and had to miss all things Texan today. Can't wait to see some highlights.

Started watching this one when it was close. Pittsburgh seems to be wilting now. Sucks.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pittsburgh @ New England

NE will go undefeated in regular season..

Players from Pittsburgh should have not talked smack before the game
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
NE will go undefeated in regular season..

Players from Pittsburgh should have not talked smack before the game
I'm sure he's got a gag order on him for the rest ofthe season. New England will go undefeated the same year Miami will go winless. Who would a thunk?

Wolf, I see you're in the nine-large club in posts!

Old 12-09-2007   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Wolf, I see you're in the nine-large club in posts!

yeah, alot of nothing I have typed over the years
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats are starting to look invincible again.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #6
austintexanite
All Pro

Smith was a fool to say anything.
Old 12-09-2007   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

31-13. This game still interests me because I want to see how much of a message NE sees fit to send. This could get ugly, then come Monday the NFL could be rich(er).
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2007   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Tom Brady has a 9 - 1 TD to INT ratio...that's friggin unreal.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Tom Brady has a 9 - 1 TD to INT ratio...that's friggin unreal.
I can't even get that ratio in Madden

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #10
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowher would have taken out Brady
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #11
SA Texan
Veteran

What a sorry game. I really thought Pittsburgh would have been able to keep it close, if not win the game....oh well.
SA Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #12
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I can't even get that ratio in Madden
i can

on rookie settings
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #13
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120414 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, I STILL HATE TOM BRADY & THE PATRIOTS and actually LIKE the Steelers so today's game just made me feel weird. The only time I route against the Steelers are when they play the Texans. I hate the Pats, but as I've said earlier I HATE THE 72 DOLPHINS MORE! If they go on to have a perfect season I will ONLY hope for them to win the Superbowl if the Cowgirls win the NFC Championship.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #14
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28100 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't mind the Patriots. I actually hope they win the Super Bowl because I like Jabbar Gaffney. He wasn't the sorry receiver I thought he was when he played here.

Wish we would have kept him.

If it's the Green Bay Packers and NE in the Super Bowl, might be tough on who I would want to win, maybe the Packers.

But if Dallas goes, I hope New England blows them away or any other team for that matter. Hate Dallas.
Old 12-10-2007   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

... the rate they're going, the Pats are looking at a feature-film length '07 highlight reel.
Old 12-10-2007   #16
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the patriots & i just might not even watch the superbowl if it means having to watch Dallas & NE in it. as for the game, Pitt got away from the gameplan that has been working against the pats which is running the football to keep the pats off the field, & getting that old LB core's legs tired.

They can go 16-0, but for me it won't be complete until they win the superbowl like the 72' dolphins did.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I hate the patriots & i just might not even watch the superbowl if it means having to watch Dallas & NE in it. as for the game, Pitt got away from the gameplan that has been working against the pats which is running the football to keep the pats off the field, & getting that old LB core's legs tired.

They can go 16-0, but for me it won't be complete until they win the superbowl like the 72' dolphins did.
The only Super Bowls worth watching in this century have been...

Titans vs. Rams (maybe... just because of the last play)
Pats vs. Rams (Rams were 14 point favorites)
Pats vs. Panthers (one of the greatest SBs ever)
Pats vs. Eagles (came down to the wire)

Face it... the Patriots have great Super Bowls. Why would anyone want to miss them?

Anyways, I have been saying since pre-season that they would go undefeated. Go figure.
Old 12-10-2007   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Is anyone giving the Colts a chance to return to the Super Bowl? They did hold the Patriots to a close game earlier.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #19
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Is anyone giving the Colts a chance to return to the Super Bowl? They did hold the Patriots to a close game earlier.
I am. Dungy is the guy who laid the blueprint on how to beat them this year & they almost pulled it off; without harrison @ that. Their defense is fast & tackle well. their offense can keep up with the patriots as well. I think Dungy & Manning are the 1 team who has the patriots number.......... finally
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #20
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts winning at NE in January? Umm, no
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read