Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2007   #1
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Default Great Job guys

I just wanted to say that I admire the way that your Texans put their troubles behind them and played one hell of a game. I wish we could have returned the favor, but sometimes you're just not the best team on the field that day. If we have to lose to a team, I'm glad that it's the Texans because you are some of the best fans that I have ever had the chance to chat/post with. I hope we can keep our board to board interaction going because it was truly a fun week leading into a game. Good luck, and keep it going, you may be able to fight your way into the playoffs.

BTW...I think Dante is happy enough to take a new set of pics now.
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Great Job guys

Good luck in the playoffs, kick Dallas's butt while you're at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #3
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

I wasn't confident that we could beat the Cowboys before today, and my confidence in that has gotten worse.

Anybody know what I can drink with my crow buffet?

Last edited by crunkbuc4d1; 12-09-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2007   #4
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

not to take anything away from your win today, but we sucked!

keep this momentum guys!!

Dallas, ugh!
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #5
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
not to take anything away from your win today, but we sucked!

keep this momentum guys!!

Dallas, ugh!

I was going to say that we sucked, but didn't want to sound like a sore loser.
Since you said it, I'll join in..we sucked!.
Old 12-09-2007   #6
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

It makes no difference how the Bucs' played today, will take a Win any way we can get it!

Good luck the rest of the way TB Fans!
Old 12-09-2007   #7
austintexanite
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
I just wanted to say that I admire the way that your Texans put their troubles behind them and played one hell of a game. I wish we could have returned the favor, but sometimes you're just not the best team on the field that day. If we have to lose to a team, I'm glad that it's the Texans because you are some of the best fans that I have ever had the chance to chat/post with. I hope we can keep our board to board interaction going because it was truly a fun week leading into a game. Good luck, and keep it going, you may be able to fight your way into the playoffs.

BTW...I think Dante is happy enough to take a new set of pics now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Good luck in the playoffs, kick Dallas's butt while you're at it!

Great game fellas, and I think you guys can the the team from North Texas. I'll keep posting on your board, you guys run a great site.
Old 12-09-2007   #8
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya I like Bucs fans. What a game today though! We showed up and was winning the whole time! It was a fun game eveb though I went by myself the person I was going with canceled litterally last minute but I still stayed the entire game and it was worth it!!!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #9
nnud28
Rookie

Congrats Texans you us good
Old 12-09-2007   #10
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think the Bucs can beat the Cowboys. They'll have to play much better than they did today, but if Garcia can make it back for y'all for the game then your chances will greatly improve. By the way the Bucs can feel free to leave Graham here in Houston. We'll find room for him on the roster. I think he's earned the right to share the load with Cadilliac when he makes it back.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #11
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I think the Bucs can beat the Cowboys. They'll have to play much better than they did today, but if Garcia can make it back for y'all for the game then your chances will greatly improve. By the way the Bucs can feel free to leave Graham here in Houston. We'll find room for him on the roster. I think he's earned the right to share the load with Cadilliac when he makes it back.
Caddy won't see the fied now that Graham has showed just how good this running game can be.
Old 12-10-2007   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 92090 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
Caddy won't see the fied now that Graham has showed just how good this running game can be.
Honestly, y'all should've kept running the ball. I understand getting behind and trying to play catch up, but y'alls running game was working.

Good luck. Y'all have been great.
Old 12-10-2007   #13
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Texan fans realize this could have been a different game if Jeff Garcia had been healthy. I doubt he would have missed Galloway on that deep pass in the 3rd quarter.

Still, you won't get a lot of sympathy from fans of the team that leads the NFL in players on injured reserve. That's football. But, I have to give Gruden, Kiffen, and the Bucs credit for the season they're having after losing their top back for the year. Good luck the rest of the way.
Old 12-10-2007   #14
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm certainly more of a Bucs' fan after the class shown by some of their fans this week. Good luck in the playoffs Bucs!!
Old 12-10-2007   #15
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
I'm certainly more of a Bucs' fan after the class shown by some of their fans this week. Good luck in the playoffs Bucs!!
I think you'll find that same feeling on our board. We're now Texans' fans because of you guys and gals. So keep this ship moving so we can have something to cheer about.
Old 12-10-2007   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck, Bucs fans!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #17
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

That was one of the best performances I've seen out of the Texans. If they could play that way more consistently they could take the next step. It almost seems like the injuries have forced the coaches to play players that have more passion to show what they can do. Whatever it was, it certainly worked. It looked like a different team than the one that showed up for Cleveland.
Old 12-10-2007   #18
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Till we meet again in another pre-season game.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #19
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Till we meet again in another pre-season game.
You'll be seeing some us around here beyond this week. Like I said...we're "Bucs/Texans" fans now.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read