Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Did the Texans get a "CarFax Report" on Ahman Green?

Koolaid Time

Drink Up!
Because I think we bought a Free Agent "Lemon"

Here is a list of all his injuries.. going back to 2002....

Notice all the knee problems....

http://www.sikids.com/football/nfl/players/4261/injuries.html

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerInjuries?categoryId=69698

I hope that this isn't another "Jason Jennings" situtation and the Texans did their medical "due dilligence" before they signed him.

But something tells me that a "good word" from Sherman bypassed some of the concerns about his history of knee problems. If so.. then the Texans Front Office should be ashamed.

Maybe they decided to roll the dice and hope he didn't get injured...

The Chron says his trip to the IR was a consequence of the bruise in Game 1.... and I seem to recall a "Bruise" in Training Camp....

and obviously a bruise from last year....

The DD/DW affair/scam taught me a lesson... when the Texans medical staff call it "just a knee bruise"... it is probably more like a "Flesh Wound" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.....

Didn't we learn from Boselli, Davis, etc? When will it end?

I remember a poster from Green Bay on here predicting that he would be injured and out by November 1... well he was close....

I think we all new he was prone to injury and all about his knee issues when he was signed...all you had to do was look at his history. I'm sure the Texans knew this as well and felt it was worth the risk at the time.

I'll admit, I thought Green would do well carrying the rock for us. Turns out he was just another aging back who has worn down but I should have expected it since RB's have a much shorter career span. And at 30, 31 yrs. old, Green is definitely on the decline.

I've never been a big Ahman Green Fan, but it's no mistery, that we were in need of a running back.

Though I'm a fan of Ron Dayne, he hasn't proven that he can carry the load for a full season...... poor offensive line play not withstanding.

I don't remember who all was available in the offseason. But I'll give the Texans the Benefit of the doubt.

Yeah you da stud thunder kiss. Get your a$$ off of our board you worm. Jack ass. go back and dazzle the novices on other board with your BS.

Look, they were cap straped and needed a Rb. It was just a little helmit bump to the knee. Just a little thing. Looked good on paper. No one could of forsaw unless you are calvoiant like the JA above, someone would fall into AG's knee cap.

I've never been a big Ahman Green Fan, but it's no mistery, that we were in need of a running back.

Though I'm a fan of Ron Dayne, he hasn't proven that he can carry the load for a full season...... poor offensive line play not withstanding.

I don't remember who all was available in the offseason. But I'll give the Texans the Benefit of the doubt.

Still drinking that PA water TK? :D

Missed seeing you around, guess you stayed with the 'old board'.

I think you will eventually like it here.

:coffee:

We knew what we were getting and we took a chance. Sometimes these things work out, sometimes they don't.

The draft this year is running back heavy so we should get a good replacement with either the first or third round picks. There are also several good tackles in the draft as well.

Back