Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2007   #21
OldSchool76
Rookie

Default Re: WTB: What the Buc Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I guess I am supposed to say "Arrrrrgh, mateys, thanks for inviting me to be on", or something like that.
Thanks so much for the call and the knowledge! Hope you enjoyed participating as much as we enjoyed having you!

Here's to a safe and exciting game!
Old 12-06-2007   #22
creekchub00
Rookie

It has been fun, listening to texans_chick was awesome, she really knows her stuff!
If you get a chance everyone listen to the archive of OS and D's show for there discussion, also a Browns' fan take on the Texans as well.
creekchub00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool76 View Post
Thanks so much for the call and the knowledge! Hope you enjoyed participating as much as we enjoyed having you!

Here's to a safe and exciting game!
Yeah, it was fun. I always feel weird talking sports on the radio, but admittedly, I could talk sports for crazy lengths of time. I go through life in a near perpetual disagreement with the people who call into sports talk shows. And in the rare event I agree with something that someone says, an angel gets its wings or something.

Personally, I hope that the game is not exciting from your standpoint, as I would like to see the Texans crush your team. I hate close games as I tend to break stuff, and love my team crushing other teams. That doesn't happen much with the Texans, and it is unlikely to happen Sunday, but I can dream, can't I?
Old 12-06-2007   #24
austintexanite
All Pro

Sorry I missed it, but I was working.
Old 12-07-2007   #25
spent
Buccaneer Freak

Send a message via AIM to spent Send a message via Yahoo to spent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I have to say Bucs fans have been the greatest bunch of fans to come here in a long time. They are respectful, knowledgable and not into all the BS we have to deal with from the Colts and teetuns. 100% class bucs fans.

Hope it is a good clean game with no injuries and a Texans win.
thanks so much, we've enjoyed it as much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
Thanks so much to all the Texans fans who have been so nce to us here and on our board. I hope this board2board friendship continues beyond Sunday's game. We have very active members on our board who are fans of over teams. Some of them are even mods. We love hanging out with NFL fans. I can't wait until Sunday's game. Let's pray for a good one.
why I couldn't have said it any better!
spent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed the first part, so I did catch the audio archive, but haven't found time to finish.

Hopefully, I can do that by day end since I'll be out of bound most of the day.

A good show. Good ideas!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read