Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-05-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Lombardi Award

Well, Dorsey won it. I have to say, he is a very exciting player to watch.

COOL event. Got to meet and have pictures with/autographs from:
Bruce Matthews
Glen Dorsey
James Lauranitis
Chris Long
Jake Long
Les Miles
Lloyd Carr
Howie Long
Miss Texas

It was a little odd taking a picture with Coach Carr. He jokingly said "I don't know if I can take a picture with these guys."
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lombardi Award

Congrates to Glenn Dorsey. No tallent huh ? The guy will be a beastie.

http://www.chron.com/content/chronic...deo=1320141461
Old 12-06-2007   #3
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post

Heck if fell to our 11th pick, no way that happens, then I would jump all over him. Okoye Dorsey Johnson Maddox all in rotation, that comes close to Jacksonville's DTs. Well at least on paper.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #4
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Heck if fell to our 11th pick, no way that happens, then I would jump all over him. Okoye Dorsey Johnson Maddox all in rotation, that comes close to Jacksonville's DTs. Well at least on paper.
If he fell that far....I'm be more looking for a trade down. But yeah...that would be sick having to deal with Mario, and whomever we add in the offseason hopefully on the other end, Okoye and Dorsey. Talk about consistant pressure from your front 4.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Lombardi Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post

When I was getting my picture with him, Laraunitis called me out, lol.

I told Dorsey (mind you I had an OSU lapel pin and OSU tie) - I can't comment on the national title game, but I really enjoy watching you play and I think you're going to be great at the next level.

And I do believe that. He's a beast.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read