Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2007   #1
DieselDeac
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking For a Certain T-Shirt

Maybe you guys can help me.

I'm trying to find a mock jersey t-shirt for a Christmas gift. It's a t-shirt that looks like a jersey, with the numbering on the front & back, and the players name on the back. DeMeco, Dunta, Schaub, Andre, or practically anyone else not named Petey will work.

I've scoured the internet and can't find anything like it. I've seen them in a few stores, but living in NC they're all Panthers.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
DieselDeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking For a Certain T-Shirt

I don't think they do jersey replicas in a t-shirt format.

A few years ago, you migh have been able to get t-shirt with the logo on the front with the number and name on the back.

It looks like you can get the same type of thing for Cowboys stuff, but the names are players that are retired.

Example, http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family.

Good luck!
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I think I've seen them occasionally (at Academy), but they were more kid sizes than anything. I don't recall an adult version.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #4
DieselDeac
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the help. Guess I'll have to pony up for the DeMeco jersey.
DieselDeac is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read