Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-02-2007   #21
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ron Dayne has horrible balance and other observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Do some of you just come on here to snipe at people?

"You can't be serious. "Just seven yards". Well do you want eight?!" You can't understand what I am trying to say? Ok, well, communicating my point to you is over. It cannot be done. Just put me on mute or something.

If you can't understand it, and then when I explain it pretty clearly and you still don't understand it why even post again? Why not give up on understanding my stupid logic.

Some of you people don't even make arguments or have a discussion. You just comment on other people's posts. What for?
Go ahead and play victim dude. You look pathetic.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read