Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2007   #881
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Texans vs Titans: Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Matt Schaub just noted as dislocated shoulder on 610 with a "possiblity" to play again this year per Kubiak.
You think we could resign...The Sackinator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #882
austintexanite
All Pro

Da*n injuries and turnovers. I thought we played decent until the fumble. Dayne continued to show that he has something left in the tank, and we put some pressure on the QB. Extremely disappointed that we lost, but I point that to the da*n turnovers. For the life of me I cannot understand how they cannot hold on to the football.
Old 12-02-2007   #883
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Years? No way.
Yeah, "years". It's been two years already, and only moderate improvement. You can't fix 5 years of horrible offseason decisions in 2 drafts.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #884
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Yeah, "years". It's been two years already, and only moderate improvement. You can't fix 5 years of horrible offseason decisions in 2 drafts.
True that. It just sucks that we couldn't get any wins against the tacks. Tough year. Hopefully we can finish on a high note.
Old 12-02-2007   #885
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Matt Schaub just noted as dislocated shoulder on 610 with a "possiblity" to play again this year per Kubiak.
Why bother? Keep the dude on the shelf until you have a line that can protect him. The LAST thing we need is another QB with great potential that we ruin with shellshock.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #886
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I don't think you'll have to worry about it, Young is a putz. I think that there is a better chance that he'll win the game for us than there is of him winning it for Tennessee.

Ouch!!!

Anyways, good game. Both of our young stars played very well today. Hate to see so many injuries.. I've read a lot of talk as to why you guys have had so many the past couple of years and all I have to add is that it just happens. In 2001, 2003-2005 we had tons of injuries. Sometimes nothing can be done to prevent them.

I know this isn't the case but Rosenfels would not be a bad stop-gap guy for you guys as long as he isn't long-term. If Schaub continues to be fragile he's a great guy to step in for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #887
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Ouch!!!

Anyways, good game. Both of our young stars played very well today. Hate to see so many injuries.. I've read a lot of talk as to why you guys have had so many the past couple of years and all I have to add is that it just happens. In 2001, 2003-2005 we had tons of injuries. Sometimes nothing can be done to prevent them.

I know this isn't the case but Rosenfels would not be a bad stop-gap guy for you guys as long as he isn't long-term. If Schaub continues to be fragile he's a great guy to step in for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
It was a good game, I enjoyed it. Although I still think your defensive line intentionally tried to end Schaubs season today.

The Texans have trouble getting pressure with 5 rushers... so we rush 2 drop the other 9 in coverage and still let Eric Moulds pluck a first down. Rushing 3 is understandable, I can live with that, But 2??
Sponsored links
Old 12-02-2007   #888
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha or Schaub is that much of a pansy. You can't be serious, though. Odom jumped on him.
Old 12-03-2007   #889
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Haha or Schaub is that much of a pansy. You can't be serious, though. Odom jumped on him.
It looked like he put his full weight on him trying to ram him face first into the ground. But your right, short of catching himself with his arms or rolling off of matts back after he starts to fall, there was nothing Antwan could do.
Old 12-03-2007   #890
Bulluck53
All Pro

Wow, you are looking way to much in to that.
Old 12-03-2007   #891
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Wow, you are looking way to much in to that.
Thats what it looked like when I first saw it with my Steel Blue colored glasses. I saw a replay today and thought it was just a bad break (No pun intended)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read