Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2004   #341
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care if they make it or not. I don't think it matters. Since halftime what have the Texans done on offense that would make anyone think they could win this game in overtime if they won the coin toss or not?

AND he made it so thankfully this garbage is over. I'm so mad at the Houston Texans right now. I can't believe they came out, at home, and played like that. 13 points. Nothing in the second half. NOTHING!

This isn't "ok". This isn't "they're improving". This isn't "yeah but at least we were in this one till the very last play". This is complete bull. This is a team that's obviously not right somewhere and I'm sick of watching it. Failure. It's becoming a trend and a habit. Screw this I'm going to bed.
Old 11-21-2004   #342
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
we lose. pathetic showing in the 4th quarter
I was listening to the Westwood 1 broadcast and all they were talking about was the fact that the Texans played it too tight in the 4th quarter. Not one scream the conservative and Palmer stuff, but there is a point where your coaching staff has too recognize that the thing this team does best get the ball into the hands of the WRs. This was a should have a won.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #343
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

wow. how do you get shut out in the 2nd half at home, when we have a 10 point lead...
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #344
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

we had this won. but instead of getting 1st downs we RUN out the clock and RUN out of time
Old 11-21-2004   #345
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
we had this won. but instead of getting 1st downs we RUN out the clock and RUN out of time
We dont know how to close out a game, because we dont execute in the 4th. We run when we should pass, and pass when we should run.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #346
geka
Veteran

Its not just palmer we have a defensive head coach he gives the OK to this **** we see on the field.
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #347
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

You do NOT play chicken **** ball at home in the 2nd half with a 10 point lead. They deserved to lose this game,coaching is 100% at fault for this....Thanks Capers and Palmer for screwing a game you had won up.
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2004   #348
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Thats what I have been trying to say all year...
Got stop treating that guy like he is Homes or LT...Capers is stuck to his philosophy not to the players that he has
Old 11-21-2004   #349
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1297 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #350
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I know how to solve our offensive problems:

Welcome your 2005, first round pick, Ronnie Brown!!!

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #351
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geka
Its not just palmer we have a defensive head coach he gives the OK to this **** we see on the field.
More than gives his ok..This is the head coaches idea controlling the actions of Palmer.
Old 11-21-2004   #352
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Got stop treating that guy like he is Homes or LT...Capers is stuck to his philosophy not to the players that he has
Well, when he opens his mouth and says he can rush for 2000 yards, I put higher expectations on him...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 11-21-2004   #353
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Unhappy Now that the season is over

Fire the clown crew of capers and palmer
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #354
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
I know how to solve our offensive problems:

Welcome your 2005, first round pick, Ronnie Brown!!!
Can I get a AMEN!!! I love his running style and he has the moves to make people miss!!! What a concept. What is it with our team and RB's that fall down at the thought of contact?
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #355
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Well, when he opens his mouth and says he can rush for 2000 yards, I put higher expectations on him...
He is going have heck making 1,000 this year.
Old 11-21-2004   #356
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Aint gonna happen...
Old 11-21-2004   #357
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Can I get a AMEN!!! I love his running style and he has the moves to make people miss!!! What a concept. What is it with our team and RB's that fall down at the thought of contact?
Brown had one play against Alabama in the 4th quater saturday when he got 3 yards was hit, and then picked up another 4 with 3 guys on him...

Old 11-21-2004   #358
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

I watched that game simply to scout two of our first round options in Cadillac and Ronnie B. While 'Bama played some great D early, I love what I saw out of both of them. Able to make something out of nothing which is what they are gonna have if one of them comes here.
Old 11-21-2004   #359
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Brown had one play against Alabama in the 4th quater saturday when he got 3 yards was hit, and then picked up another 4 with 3 guys on him...
Honestly, capers wants that style of back and offense, so this off season its is the responsibility of Casserly to get that big strong back instead of getting committee guy trying to play that role.
Old 11-21-2004   #360
toronado
Rookie

defense - c
offense - F
coaching - F

we are a complete joke. Surely this is the last season for Capers.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read