Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-28-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans vs Titans Austin Watch Party!- sticky please

Thats right yall we are playing the Longhorns North featuring Austin' so loved prodigal son VY.
Come on down to www.3rdbaseaustin.com and hang out with the few, the loud, the proud Austin Texans fans.
Hope you can make it and go Texans!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #2
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans Austin Watch Party!- sticky please

to say that i'll be there would be a gross understatement.

i will attend.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

So, will KEYE be showing the Texans this weekend?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #4
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
So, will KEYE be showing the Texans this weekend?
No, but KEYE will be showing the Titans this weekend!

Who the Titans' play is not a relevant issue for KEYE. What's relevant is that Black Jesus is going to be on the field.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #5
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is the response that I recieved. I'm not a Lite drinker, so don't know how this compares to regular pricing, but it also appears that there is a different bar manager as well.

Mason Wheeless here, and I the new bar manager here at Third Base.
Just wanted to let you know that we can definitely offer you guys
$2.50 drafts of Miller Lite, in addition to anything else we have
running that day. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to
you, things have ben crazy around here.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to see this Sunday.

Thank you for your support,

Mason Wheeless
512 740 2681
mason@thirdbaseaustin.com
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Here is the response that I recieved. I'm not a Lite drinker, so don't know how this compares to regular pricing, but it also appears that there is a different bar manager as well.

Mason Wheeless here, and I the new bar manager here at Third Base.
Just wanted to let you know that we can definitely offer you guys
$2.50 drafts of Miller Lite, in addition to anything else we have
running that day. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to
you, things have ben crazy around here.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to see this Sunday.

Thank you for your support,

Mason Wheeless
512 740 2681
mason@thirdbaseaustin.com
needs to use spell checker next time!
Old 12-01-2007   #7
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Ren Fest is finally over and I'll be there with bells on. Hopefully it will end differently than the last Texans vs. KEYE's love child game. However that was a hell of a comeback we pulled. Specy gave them up for gone and lo and behold we should have won that game. " Never give up............never surrender"<-------Galaxy Quest

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2007   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

So? How was it ? Who was there?
I am so bummed out after this one y'all.
Old 12-05-2007   #9
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm shit with names so i'm probably not qualified to answer. but it was fun. there were probably 15 or so Texans fans there. The place was very dead. No Titans fans to speak of. We were fairly rowdy early when it was looking good. We've got a home stint coming up so it'll thin out for a few weeks but we'll have the Indy game. Thats the last away game of the year for us huh? nuts. it's already over!

god, i feel like it just started. it seems like two months ago that we only had like 14 guys on IR. ahhhh those were the days!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read